man cum in my ass : Swingers Discussion 1740701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesman cum in my ass
TOPIC: man cum in my ass
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Don't you have a buggy to polish? " ================ You're not making any sense, but I'm sure it's some sort of insult since that's all you're capable of. Perhaps you'd like to elaborate?

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
No one has ever asked me that question before. Don't you have a buggy to polish?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Are you Amish?" ========

Are you stupid?

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
Ya know, you both could use a "time out." Really, both of you, out of the sandbox!!

Port St Lucie FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Are you Amish?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I don't give a flying fuck how some douchebag on here lives his life. Don't worry Bruce, you're insignificant." =========================== Feel better now that you've put down someone else? And I love the swearing & name calling, it so demonstrates your maturity & intelligence.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
His fantasy is deadly;

Open minded people allow ALL opinions;

All the forums are open for all paying members to read and post in;

I don't give a flying fuck how some douchebag on here lives his life. Don't worry Bruce, you're insignificant.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
After I posted I noticed a few typo's Please forgive me as I'm not perfect. 1st mistake: Why is "it" anyone else's business. 2nd: except should be accept. 3rd: should be "if you ARE bi list it" So for you argumentative people, Please make your comments then move on as I really don't have the time or energy to listen to or give a shit about your bs. There are people out there who are open minded and accepting enough of others to actually be in this lifestyle without all the drama. If I wanted that I would be on Facebook instead of here, LOL

Roaring Spring PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I just fininshed reading these posts and have a few questions and comments. 1st: Who the hell cares what dennyj does? All I saw was someone mentioning a fantasy they would like to fulfill and was simply looking for opinions. Why is anyone elses business to label them or worse degrade them! 2nd: Are we all not open minded enough to except some elses desires? Isn't this what this lifestyle is about? 3rd I'm curious as to why a straight person/couple is commenting in a bisexual area? What do you know of the bi/gay lifestyle?

It is my opinion if you bi list it, If you are ashamed of yourself that's your problem but dont put others down because we're not. Also what right do any of us have to tell someone else how to live their life???? All of us are living a lifetstyle that is not in the mainstream and considered to be taboo. Just my opinion.

Roaring Spring PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
His cert is by a couple lighter than air!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 77   End
TOPIC: man cum in my ass