Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › looking for my first bi experience
TOPIC: looking_for_my_first_bi_experience
Created by: funhorny
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm looking for someone to teach me the ropes. i would like to try touching, kissing, mutual j/o and oral. would like to try anal if both parties agree. so if you are interested i hope to hear from u. I'm from baldwin park so hope u r near if not that ok. i would like to meet up this saturday in the morning if possible so cum on guys lets have some fun. josh

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Flabinight- When I get to MCO you can teach me too. ~(;>O). I love it

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
to bad you live so far away I would love to teach you.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm looking for someone to teach me the ropes. i would like to try touching, kissing, mutual j/o and oral. would like to try anal if both parties agree. so if you are interested i hope to hear from u. I'm from baldwin park so hope u r near if not that ok. i would like to meet up this saturday in the morning if possible so cum on guys lets have some fun. josh

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: looking for my first bi experience

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy