jacking off : Swingers Discussion 47387
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesjacking off
TOPIC: jacking off
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
how often do you jack off ?found out it can be a good habit.only bad thing look at all the cum that is wasted

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
hello hump you need a good bubby period someone as horny as you need someone to help you out, need to get out more and have more fun lol. i know it a bitch to live so far away from everyone i in the same boat here buddy.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
hello hump you need a good bubby period someone as horny as you need someone to help you out, need to get out more and have more fun lol. i know it a bitch to live so far away from everyone i in the same boat here buddy.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Stupid question from a str8 guy. When you say jack off buddy, does that mean you watch each jack off or you jack eachother off? (Apoogize in advance for the naiveity)

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
i wish i had a jack off buddy.hate to waste all that good cum.guess we could figure out something to do with it lol

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Hey Nassau...

You're right down the road. Any interest in jacking with another guy?

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
I too love being jerked off: notmuch fun on my own, however. No tickle & too predictable. Anyone in Gainesville area want to start a j.o. club. Clue Relate in Orlando features onanism, but with a liberal definition of what jacking off consists of. Wlrth a peek on their website. Bob of annebobl

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hey StreetDoc - I see you live about 10 miles from me! Lets PLAY!

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Comments on wastd cum: kids, the result of cum, are very expensive...about 350,000 or more through college.....If you jerkoff twins who never develop, you have saved yourself 700,000 and had fun to boot. Much better is someone else jerks you off. Can't tickle oneself. annebobl

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I jack off on average about once every day. Also have a jack off buddy who joins me from time to time...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
how often do you jack off ?found out it can be a good habit.only bad thing look at all the cum that is wasted

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: jacking off