hunting fishing : Swingers Discussion 79657
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleshunting fishing
TOPIC: hunting fishing
Created by: MrMrsfriendly
Original Starting post for this thread:
are most bi males into hunting & fishing or am I the odd one !! >>LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy camping and riding 4 wheeler i'm hunting for a couple that enjoys the same Bi or str.

Selmer TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
i think of hunting year round just put up a new ladder stand yetersday and clove to fish the river around her for large brown troutheck on my feed plots, going to put in a new plot this week if it stop rainning. love to fish the rivers around here for huge brown trout, would love to meet othere that love the outdoor and have fun at night.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
we stay at river all summer fishing and boating, and spend alot of hours in a tree stand.

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Though fishing is hunting, I only hunt for fish.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
well hunting season is coming up very soon, nothing better than to spend a night with a hot couple after being in the woods, talk about the best of both worlds, seeing nature in her best, and to spend a night with a hot couple after that, any couple in western ny or northern pa looking for some spice give me a holler, also any horny bi male looking to warm up the camper let me know.... lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
well i hunt fishing and trap in the winter.very much into the outdoor lifestyle. be so nice to share that with others,love to nude camp. anyone like to join me

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
we love hunting and fishing,we just thought that a masculine bi male in our area was a fantasy,we are in west tn.we like our men to have a walet in thier back pocket,not our women.haha

Covington TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Seriously, any hunters or fishing enthusiasts want to plan some sort of BI retreat in the midwest? Southern IL, IN, Kentucky? Maybe for October or November- I can stuff a mean (fresh!) Turkey!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Well, we're only a 1/2 bi couple, but we're very avid outdoors enthusiasts. We hunt big & small game,waterfowl, and predators. She hunts with rifle/shotgun now, while I also hunt with bow,muzzleloader and handgun. We fish mainly freshwater, and my personal passion is flyfishing for trout & steelhead,though we do a fair amount of bass,walleye & pike fishing as well. I hate to mention the "t" word,due to possible anti sentiments,but there's been many late falls and winters that have had me helping area farms with coyote & fox control, as well as wading icey creeks and swamps for mink/muskrats and raccoons. Gotta love the great outdoors!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I don't hunt, and I', not much of a fisherman... I suck cock pretty well, though.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: hunting fishing