how do you get ready for anal : Swingers Discussion 57797
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Maleshow do you get ready for anal
TOPIC: how do you get ready for anal
Created by: swordforlove The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please excuse that double "any" at the top of my post please...It somehow got through my re-reading.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Maybe there is significance to it and that is why I opened "Not that I know of" for I have never given it any any consideration other than letter based. When ever I come across a straight male/bi curious or bi female that lists MMF or MFM and previously list their male as straight...that's what I go by when reading a post. Sometimes many people list and state differently than what you and or I would naturally assume, so I always go by what they list themselves as with their stats. Now, if a male is closeted bi listing as straight and that MMF reference has in fact some significance stating as much without openly stating it outright, then maybe there is more too it than just an errant placement of letters. Yet in my mind, there are two ways to skin that cat(don't beat me up PETA members) and I think everyone chooses their own individual way...is my guess.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
see that is confusing to me. Now MFM I can see it performed with no male male contact. How can you perform MMF in a straight way? Then why would you have mfm?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Not that I know other than the placement of the "m" and the "f" either way it's strictly straight play between three straight people. Two of one sex and the single of the other either way is construed as a straight threesome unless the two of either group decides to go off the reservation.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
sac. Is there a difference b/t mmf and mfm. The reason I ask is there is a straight guy, who is part of couple, that indicated no bi stuff but in their profile it says they enjoy mmf.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
hey what is wrong with Mexican food. I ate it daily.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
a good enema kit works good. oh, and dont go eat mexican right before!

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
My earlier post on this thread suggested the same thing NJ...just did not know the brand names of any of the enema products on the market.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
A douche in not effective enough, plus you need multiple cleansing to do the job right.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: how do you get ready for anal