Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Double Anal
TOPIC: Double Anal
Created by: hiwayrider2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
A couple years ago I did my first double anal with a guy I met online and a stud we met at a bath house. My buddy and I had fucked a few times....specifically, I fucked him being that I'm a top only. Each time I fucked him, he rambled about how he wanted another cock in addition to mine in him. We decided to try and make that happen so off we went to the bath house. We saw a guy there that we both liked....late 30's...muscular...tanned and hung, very hung with a shaved cock. After my bud had sucked us both, by the pool, we went back to our room with our new friend. I fucked my bud as our new friend fed his mouth. My bud then whispered to our new friend he wanted him inside him at the same time as my cock. Stretched to the limit, we both fucked and blew our loads in my buddy at nearly the same time. It was awesome and something we haven't been able to repeat. Anybody else ever experienced double anal...either giving or receiving it....and have you found that it's as popular as we hoped it would be? I guess we were lucky that first time cuz since then guys just want to fuck one at a time in my buddy....

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(83 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Ashford CT US
Username hidden
(44 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Moultrie GA US
Username hidden
(39 posts)

Spartanburg SC US
Username hidden
(116 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Double Anal
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.