does a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay : Swingers Discussion 215647109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesdoes a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay
TOPIC: does a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   9 to 18 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would you be gay if you had a 1-on-1 with a female and no dude was present?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Nope in my own opinion and thats all it is, its gay if a fem is there or not.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
No, I don't think it's gay. Being gay means your attracted to members of the same sex only, while having no interest in the other sex. The only bi experience I had started with me thinking I was meeting a M/F couple. When I arrived, the male half answered the door and said the female half was not there. I decided to stay for the experience and we sucked each other off. I left with bad feeling after finding out there was no female half. Even though I sucked his cock without a female present, I still consider myself Bi-Curious and still attracted to women. I also like cplofunswingers hetero-flexible explanation.

Waterbury CT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If there was some sort of "hetero-flexible" option, I'd use it. But since there isn't, this is the closest way to display our sexual preferences. If I listed "straight" then there'd be no way for other hetero-flexible dudes/couples to know what our preferences are at a quick glance.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
" I'm not the least bit bi-sexual .."

But you're shown as "Bi" on your profile?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"With bi-sexual men, it's just about the sex."

This is absolutely false. A true bi-sexual (man or woman) is attracted to both sexes physically, mentally and emotionally. Basically, they could date/marry either gender. Miss Cpl is a true bi-sexual woman because she's actually been in commited relationships with both men and women at different times. I'm not the least bit bi-sexual because I'd never date another dude. I just like to push my sexual boundaries for maximum enjoyment.

Most bi-sexuals in this lifestyle typically aren't bi at all. They're hetero-flexible. Most who list themselves as bi are really just open to playing with members of the same gender, but aren't actually attracted to them in any way other then bedroom play.

If you want to know if you're truly bi or not, just ask yourself if you could ever date a person of the same sex. If the answer is yes, you're bi. If the answer is no, then you aren't. It's really amazing to me how many people don't even understand their own sexuality.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
It's gay.

Let's not fool ourselves here peeps. Nothing wrong with it at all. It's not a labels thing, it's an action thing. Plain and simple.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Hell no, a woman doesn't have to be present for it to not be gay. With bi-sexual men, it's just about the sex. Gay men have emotional attraction.

Hermitage TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
No, the absence of a women doesn't make it gay. The desire to never date or sleep with a woman ever again is what makes it gay. I've played alone with another guy twice. One time Miss Cpl was able to enjoy the show via web cam. The other time she didn't see a thing. Still pretty sure I'm not gay.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Well I guess I need to go give someone a blowjob while someone else reams my ass and maybe I can figure it out over a nice dish of pussy

Camino CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   9 to 18 of 25   End
TOPIC: does a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay