Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › does a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay
TOPIC: does_a_woman_have_to_be_present_to_keep_it_from_being_gay
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Your bi you have played with a couple several times and now you get together for a beer with the male half and you enjoy mutual blowjobs. Is that gay? You are at a party and everyone has been screwing their brains out. You are checking other rooms out and hook up with a male that you and your wife played with a while ago and he fucks the hell out of your ass (you are alone with him in the room). Is that gay

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
wow -Never imagined that wanting to try bi with wife watching was going to be so complicated. I guess I will just go back to reading Playboy

Temple GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Does a woman have to be present to keep him from being stupid?

Albany NY
Username hidden
(618 posts)
Yes.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2779 posts)
Agree with billnsusie. Its not that complicated. Those who exclusive are attracted to people of the same gender are gay. Those who are exclusively attracted to the opposite gender are straight. The rest of, regardless of who we are with at the time, are on the spectrum. We have way too many labels for it right now (51 currently on Facebook) but people are attracted to who they are attracted to. Why overthink it?

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
As a post sript to my previous post, Sue is listed as curious As they say, when in Rome......

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(969 posts)
" No woman present makes it a gay encounter. Just like no man involved is lesbian sex." I have read junk like this before and said nothing but this time I am calling it garbage that it is. If you really are interested, don't look for definitions on a couples swingers site, look up sites that are dedicated to the lifestyles like bisexual dot org and there are many others. People who say they are not attracted to others of the same sex but do enjoy sexual acts with them are not nessiceraly bi They simply enjoy that sexual act. That in itself is not a problem or shameful. Many guys wish to hide behind the fact a woman was present. Frankly guys I have come across who made that statement were really saying that I should supply the female. If you enjoy being sucked by a man or wish to suck a man but you don't wish to kiss, touch, or be touched, no problem just say so but don't paint others with your brush and claim to know who is bi and who is not. and btw, bi curious seems to be a condition that only exists on swinger sites. think about how silly it sounds. How often do you have to be with a man (or woman) before you are no longer curious???

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(969 posts)
No woman present makes it a gay encounter. Just like no man involved is lesbian sex. Being bi means you can have gay sex, or straight sex or bi sex. It is all good.

Bremerton WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
have ben with a couple and met with the male later for some more fun. he waned to have my man hood all to himself. she did not care. she wanted her man to enjoy the one one time. was great to see her let hem have fun. later we all got together for a threesome she let him clean me up. just saying its all adult fun

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(20 posts)
finially some good answers to that old old question

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(969 posts)
I conisider myself bi. I am not 50-50. I am attracted to women, but more attracted to bears (hairy men). You are only gay if you have no desire of any type to women. The bi spectrum is broad. You decide how you fit in it.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
TOPIC: does a woman have to be present to keep it from being gay
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.