Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › cum on your face
TOPIC: cum_on_your_face
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any other guys like the feeling of cum running down your face? I love the feeling of the warmth.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 36
User Details are only visible to members.
I love the feeling of the cum dripping down my face. Especially if it's a huge load. Though it is a waste of a cum load

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
I like being on my back getting fucked, When he's ready to cum, He pulls out remove's condom. Slides forward and shoots all over my face. Then wipes his 3/4 hard cock all in the cum and lowers it in my mouth to clean Keeps doing this until its all cleaned up.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Well my thinking on this subject is that cum was meant to be shot in a nice warm pussy, ass, and mouth. On someone's face it has to be washed off. Cum is like money make a deposit.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(305 posts)
When I was Bit younger and more flexible I would take some cum on my face while sucking my own cock but I prefer cum in my mouth.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Not a fan, I consider any cum that doesn't make it into my mouth a waste of perfectly good cum. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
We like cum on our nipples too.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
We both enjoy a nice facial

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Want it.

Username hidden
(43 posts)
I really want to try it but havent been with any really big shooters :(

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I was sucking someone's cock one time and as he started to cum he pulled out of my mouth and shoot a very big load on my face. The sensation was unreal and I have loved it ever since. I don't want it in my eyes obviously but I love it when someone shoots on my face.

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 36
TOPIC: cum on your face
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.