cum on your face : Swingers Discussion 52261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malescum on your face
TOPIC: cum on your face
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any other guys like the feeling of cum running down your face? I love the feeling of the warmth.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothing like a facial to help keep the skin well toned. In other words, love it!

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
yes

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
i enjoy it also

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
yummy i especially enjoy an audience watching for that!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Tort: Good advice, which if you pop up my profile you'll see that I did do. Now the question is who do I get rid of the bitch I'm soon to call the ex-wife? She's no longer part of the pic and I can't change my couples to single under the profile maintainace system ...

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(4 posts)
One of the hardest, (pun!) and enjoyable thoughts I have while masterbating is dreaming that I'm w/ a couple. I'm start out w/ a slow hand job, kneeling in front of the male half while his wife watches us, encouraging me. As he get ready to "pop" his cork, I look up at him, and ask if he would like to cream my face. With that I move closer to his cock, tilt my face up and slightly back, close my eyes and let him jit his load all over me. While his wife watches and mouns her delight at the show.

Also fantasize to slowing being "talked" into give head to the male half of a couple, especial after enjoying a facial from him, the thought of having my throat pumped by a cock that just cum all over my face is another pleasure I enjoy jacking off to.

I'm not gay, but this fantasy has always been a big one for me since I was young. What I found strange is that now that I'm in the position to act on this and try to have it fulfilled, I can't find a willing couple!

Would love to find a decent, disease free couple that would play like this but all my posts to bi & bi-cur male couples are never returned. What?, I'm I that fugly? <grin>

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(4 posts)
As Akron said all he posted was the word "Thong"... I fail to see how this is anything other than pointing out the obvious (you are in fact wearing a thong in the picture).. what is the big deal? Get over it sheesh

<--- Hey Akron.. look... no thong! lol

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I didn't know that "showing love" was a requirement to posting an opinion...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Creamme - that's Akron's way of saying he likes you.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I really don't care much for it myself. One time had it get in my eye and it burned like hell. I find it totally erotic when he cums on my dick though. Feels so good...

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: cum on your face