crossdressers : Swingers Discussion 191774
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malescrossdressers
TOPIC: crossdressers
Created by: dixielanddelight
Original Starting post for this thread:
do bi couples or bi females or straight females do u like bi cross dressers?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just looks creepy to me. To each his/her own though.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(587 posts)
Crossdressers. & TGirls turn me on

Winston Salem NC

Username hidden
(1 post)
Although this topic doesn't apply to me, I see some of the comments lump indirect mentions towards transsexuals.

A cross dresser or "t-girl" as one CD posted, is a man who identifies as a man and that wears the opposite genders socially accepted roles for clothing and attire. It typically is a clothing and appearance based 'turn on'. But it has nothing (or very little) to do with actual gender.

I am a TS woman, legally recognized as such. My boyfriend and I consider ourselves "hetero normative", in the sense that we are just a regular male/TS/Female couple looking for an added female partner to swing with.

Honestly, I have no problem with crossdressers or those that participate with those who 'dress up'. But are there any women out there who actually find true transgendered women attractive and would swing with a couple like us?

I have actually (I, being the female counterpart to our 'couples' profile) had some great swinging experiences as a single female with other women and couples, just not with my current boyfriend.

Monarch Bay CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Enjoy the crossdressing thing here. Like to be fully dressed and have fun meeting other guys.

Plattsburgh NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to cross dress and my wife does my make up. anyone that wants to see my Pics just ask.

N Blenheim NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
My wife loves seeing me dressed like a slut with her if we have a mfm. I take on the slut role with her and we enjoy it..... alot after between us. Its quite fun

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Totally, femme this eveing. I feel so sexy in my tight sweater, girlie jeans, blue panites, black bra, black nylons, make-up, and platinum blonde wig!

Roy UT

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think the simple version to this is some do and some don't. Once you find the ones that do, the ones that don't wond matter.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
My fantasy is to be dressed up as a woman would anyone love to make me over i have a nice body and im hung

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Cross dressing/Cross dressers doesn't do anything for me. More power to ya if that's what you're into, but it's not a turn on for either of us.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: crossdressers