contacting str8 cpls : Swingers Discussion 162629
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malescontacting str8 cpls
TOPIC: contacting str8 cpls
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey guys question. do you ever take the chance to contact cpls or single men who list as him str8, on the chance he may be bi. If so what has been your exp. in the replies.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been contacted by the str8 male that is really a bi male in hiding...about 500 of them. .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
I do think more guys are admiting they are bi. I think a lot of guys were afraid of what their wives would think. Now the wives are saying they want to see their man suck dick and many are. I was a party and a two guys who knew I was bi followed me to the bathroom and aske to suck me. they had been waiting for the oppurtuniity to ask. I told them no only if they let their wives know. they both said said NOWAY! This was at a swinger party. I watched the m as the night went on and struck up conversation with both their wives and several other cpls and wives. The two guys that wanted to suck me I did not out them to their wives, but both of their wives said why is it ok for girls to be bi and not guys? they both were interested in seeing their husbands suck and both of them said their husbands would never ever be into that. Hmmm. what a predicament.

I dirty danced with another bi guy I knew, we did it just to get a reaction out of the other swingers and a lot of the ladies clapped for us. After that we were asked what our wives thought about us being bi. Our wives love it. The two guys from the bathroom? their wives had them sucking me about half hour after my dirty dance. they both said they always wanted to see it but it was the hubbies that put up the front they were not into. At that party I had three male bi oral virgins and I popped one anal virgin. It was a good night.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
We have never contacted straight8 couples unless one was bi, however we have been contacted by a number of couples, males, females that list themselves as straight8.

Our 1st question is to ask if they are open to bi. We do not have to play as bi, but prefer it. That having been said, we cannot understand why if both are straight8 they contact us unless one is bi.

The swinging world seems to have a hangup about bi guys but not bi ladies, so the reason males do not list is bi is the swinging communites hangup , but this will not change until the swinging community accepts bi males as it does bi-females.

If those listed as both straight are bi, then they are doing themselves a disservice by being dishonest to others and themselves.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Nope, do not contact them. They need to be listed as Bi. Straight males have contacted us tho.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
hey guys question. do you ever take the chance to contact cpls or single men who list as him str8, on the chance he may be bi. If so what has been your exp. in the replies.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: contacting str8 cpls