condoms for oral sex : Swingers Discussion 93692
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malescondoms for oral sex
TOPIC: condoms for oral sex
Created by: don446
Original Starting post for this thread:
as a married bi male i must do all i can to remain disease free and ask all the guys i'm with to wear a condom for oral. i know it's not the best feeling but. how many would refuse reciving oral if they were asked to wear a condom?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
The correct information is that if you have an open sore in your mouth you are at increased risk for the possible transmission of disease. Bleeding after brushing can happen when you get a new toothbrush, if you brush particularly vigorously, or if you have gum disease. Only one of those may increase your risk of transmission. Repeated studies have demonstrated that oral sex is on a par with condom covered intercourse, if not safer.

The reasons? First, the fluids transmitting HIV and other STD's do not remain in contact with tissues for very long, unlike unprotected vaginal sex, because cum or pussy juice is either spit or swallowed, not held in the mouth for long periods. Second, saliva is an enemy of HIV in particular and most other STD's.

Oral sex is safer sex, just as the use of condoms for intercourse is safer sex. Open sores such as cold sores, canker sores, herpes lesions, and other injuries to the tissue are the risk factors for increased transmission. Abstain till they heal.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
If your teeth bleed when you brush, oral sex can be as dangerous as vaginal or anal sex.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
What's the point of sucking a cock wrapped in a condom? That's not cock-sucking, it's condom sucking. There's no person to person connection. There's a loss of feeling. Are people that hard up that they'd suck plastic just to have a cock in their mouth?

Oral sex is equivalent in safety to intercourse with a condom on. It's not very dangerous at all. The main danger with oral sex is herpes. But herpes can be transmitted by kissing on the mouth. And most people have herpes anyway. More people have herpes than don't have herpes. So you already have it.

Sucking a cock using a condom doesn't make it much safer at all, since it already is safe. It's not the same as using a condom for intercourse, where it makes a real difference. The interference with the pleasure of sucking is huge. So why use one?

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I'll go down on a guy without a condom, no problem. If he wants to cum in my mouth, then i'll insist on one otherwise I jerk him off outside my mouth.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Slowswing, while there may be cuts and openings in the tissue of mouth and throat, the statistics demonstrate clearly that oral is quite safe as far as HIV is concerned, probably safer than vaginal penetration with a condom on. The one famous study where they proved HIV could be transmitted orally used monkeys that had extensive oral lessions and the researchers used a much heavier than normal viral load on them. That was the only way they could get results. To me that speaks of a political need to prove that HIV was possible to transmit orally. It also speaks to its difficulty to do so.

While oral sex has the potential for transmission of herpes, so does just kissing. As far as other STD's, I've read far less about their ability to be transmitted orally.

Like you I simply love the taste/feel of a cock in my mouth. The energy of a throbbing cock is intense. And to feel it explode in your mouth, wow!

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I would refuse to receive a blow job with a condom on and both of us would refuse to give a blow job using a condom. Why? Because we are looking for great sex, not just any sex. We've had plenty of just any sex, and prefer the better stuff. Besides, we'd rather have sex with ourselves than to have the rather lousy and membrane separating sex with others that a bj with condom on would be.

If you keep track of what constitutes safer sex, you'll find that oral with no protection is essentially as safe as penetration with a condom. Some claim it is safer. There are STD's you can catch from oral sex, such as herpes, but even wearing a condom does not completely prevent that, as you can catch herpes from kissing or from the fluid contact to the area the condom doesn't cover.

Enjoying sex with others has risks involved no matter what you wear. The decision as so what is actually good sex and worthwhile to engage in is individual. Perhaps when older with more experience, we are less wanting of any sex and more wanting of great sex. To our minds a bj with a condom on is a perfect example of less than great sex.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
condoms for penetration - yes.

for oral? We are picky about who we play with, and don't play at all when we have open cuts in our mouth. I don't even like performing oral after a condom has been on and then removed...besides tasting nasty, something (the nonoxynol9 maybe?) made my mouth numb one time and I had to stop...

I know there are some out there that do oral with the condom/dental dams, but there are those of us that don't. We've been playing for almost 15 years and have never had any guy request this, nor have we had another person (male, female or couple) bring it up wither, so we are not alone.

The OP asked if anyone would refuse, and I was answering the question.

Boothwyn PA

Username hidden
(68 posts)
Why would anyone not wear a condom under those circumstances?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
we would.

Boothwyn PA

Username hidden
(68 posts)
as a married bi male i must do all i can to remain disease free and ask all the guys i'm with to wear a condom for oral. i know it's not the best feeling but. how many would refuse reciving oral if they were asked to wear a condom?

Fort Payne AL

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: condoms for oral sex