Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bitch of the day
TOPIC: bitch of the day
Created by: RetNav
Original Starting post for this thread:
Saw this topic in another forum but I thought I'd bitch and ask here. Am I the only single bi guy that get alot of emails and chat requests from "straight" guys listed as a couple who wants to meet alone?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would say it's a case of an a**hole being an a**hole ... nothing to do with bi, str, male or female.

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Got an IM chat request from the same person now for the 4th time. He is married & his wife is bi. He is listed as straight but is a closet bi. He says for the 4th time again "that my wife & I licking him would be hot" so I answer "The four of us having a free for all would be hotter." He says that his wife is not into bi males & would most likely not be there. I said we would be willing to play with them as a cpl with 2 bi women & swapping. I did say that while we have not played with single males as of yet we would consider it with the right male. I did advise him that neither my wife or I am comfortable with playing with a married male with out his wife at least being present. So not getting what he wanted he closed the chat.

We are willing to play with them providing there is chemistry there but we are not going to help him fufill his secert bi side by enabling him to cheat on his wife.

Is this another case of " Being a bi male = will do anyone?"

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
My wife wants to get a t-Shirt that says " Just because I am i does not mean you will LAID automaitcly"

or

" I am Bi so I do not have to sleep with you"

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Yeah, I think for some reason people think that us bi guys are so sexually deprived, that we will jump at the chance to sleep with anyone. I get so tired of the lines like "I'll let you both suck me"...you will "LET" me? I don't think so. Just because I can enjoy being with a guy does not mean I will want every guy. And that goes double for the uptight straight guys that shoot us down for playtime just because I am bi. If there is not a MUTUAL attraction, believe me, the thought will not even cross my mind to come on to another guy. Man, I hate being part of the underclass.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think the only thing they read is Bi Male & think easy score. LOL

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
You know, you are not the only ones that get those random emails from guys. I get them from time to time also. It is either a single or married guy who wants to know if I am bi. I do not even think they read anything on a profile.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Raven, we see how it is...LOL You just wanted to tease them... :-)~

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
We have them blocked as well but they still IM us requesting to chat. In part I was bored yesterday morning and thought I would see if the ones who IM me could at least engage in a normal conversation with out comming across as only wanting to know when and where I/we would meet him.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Raven, that is why we block all single males and if a "straight" male from a couple contacts us and wants to play alone, or mm play then we politly say no and block the couple...It's just a shame that we have to do that. But that is just the way it is....

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
Well make that 2 for today. At least the second one was willing to chat untill I told him that we would consider playing with him as long as his wife was present. He said no thanks and logged off..

Am I doing something wrong?? (LOL)

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: bitch of the day