bisexual gays : Swingers Discussion 100691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbisexual gays
TOPIC: bisexual gays
Created by: Bicou4bif_fl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just give me an attractive man and woman to play with at the same time, and I will be happy.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
"To thyne ownself be true" Don't let societies pre-determined labels dictate your sexual preference. Bob

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Personally, I think American's are far too hung up on labels.

"Was it Kierkegaard or Dick Van Patten who said 'if you label me, you negate me." --Wayne from Wayne's World.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I prefer not to be dogmatic about anything. I am sure there are bisexual gays, and bisexual lesbians. You could even say there are bisexual heterosexuals, lol.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
interesting.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
In my head, being bisexual. As in really, I am an openly bisexual male and pride myself on it, type of guy. I have been with a lot of gay, straight, bi, trans, confused, etc individuals (yes there is more then that). The spectrum is HUGE, and the "bell curve" is shitty excluding many people. If you want to break people down into the big 4: Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, and gay; then it is best to see it this way.

Sexuality is about the outcome. What could you see yourself doing in the long run? If you are straight, you only want a partner of the opposite sex, you can fuck guys, but you are straight, you will only settle for a female if male.

Haven't done anything with someone of the same sex but want to? Well you are bi-curious. After you have sex with someone of the same sex you can turmoil over whether you want to be with someone of one sex or the other or both. After getting a full experience (full on penetration) we can't exactly say you are curious now can we?

Bisexuals are those people who can fall in love and be with people of either binary gender. (A pansexual is someone who can find love with people outside the binary gender as well) Remember this only counts really if you can LOVE someone from either gender, just sex is pointless in my mind, because "A hole is a hole" as the saying goes. Sex for myself with a guy or a gal seems pretty much the same, I don't have a preference.

Gays, well, they want to love someone of their own gender. Sure a gay guy can love eating a woman out or fucking them from time to time, but that doesn't stop him from only loving men.

I find this system a bit outside the norm and radical that, gasp! shock!, sex isn't the definitive thing behind ones sexuality, sexuality is about emotional and physical preference. And shouldn't be something that just shows up in a week either. This confuses a lot of people, but makes a hell of a lot of sense. I might have been able to word it better.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
All good points, nice input! Although,The Kinsey Report may be to the level of translation akin to The Holy Bible by now. Enough time has passed since originally written that it's facts and results can become manipulated to support various viewpoints.The beauty of the human mind allows us to look farther than one element of sexuality. Weather or not we chose to do so, is up to each individual, at any given time or situation. What you have done in the past doesn't have to affect your current state of mind. Isn't this the true definition of "freedom of choice"?

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
The point of the Kinsey scale is to topple labels and to show that sexuality in humans is a spectrum, not a series of boxes with labels. And that spectrum is no less true today than it was in his time. His position was that most of us are not pure hetero or pure homo, but rather a mix somewhere along the spectrum. Studies have shown that most "heterosexual" people will anonymously admit that they've had at least one same sex experience and most gays will admit to an opposite sex experience. So in the spectrum most of us fall between the two "pure" states. Whether you acknowledge to yourself your level of bisexual curiosity or experience has nothing to do with what you actually are.

The point was well made just below that we as humans are not black or white, straight or gay, smart or dumb; we are a spectrum of traits that changes throughout life. Seeing traits as spectrums rather than boxes helps to understand such things far more clearly.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I don't see or a read a problem here. On the contrary, it's shaping up to be one of the more articulated threads going here. Certainly enjoyable to read what has been contributed. Knowing who you are is one of the most important factors in establishing your self worth. Comfortable in your own skin right?

Des Plaines IL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
If I've learned anything so far in life, it's that nothing is absolute so I don't find it unusual that a dyed in the wool gay person would "slip back over the fence" for some opposite sex fun. We tend to think that either you are or you aren't and life - as well as people - just isn't that black and white. Of all the bisexuals I know, the majority will tell you that, if a guy, they prefer pussy more than dick and, if a girl, they prefer dick more than pussy - but they wouldn't turn down the same sex offering. Likewise, some bisexuals prefer the full Monty (including anal) while others simply like the contact and the oral pleasures.

I do wonder if the folks at the Kinsey Institute have - or are in the process of - taking a new look at today's sexuality; while sex, in and of itself, hasn't changed, the awareness and openess has - ain't too many things hiding in the closet these days.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: bisexual gays