bi or straight : Swingers Discussion 51055101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi or straight
TOPIC: bi or straight
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
what would you tell your friends if they asked you the advantages of being bi.also what would be the disadvantage of being bi,just a thought

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd have to agree with firedawgash on both the advantages and disadvantages. I would add another, being bi lets you explore some of the sensations that the opposite sex gets to experience. Also, if you find a partner like i have that loves to watch two men together, that really enhances your relationship!

Manlius NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Advantage: twice as many date possibilities, when your in a bi couple and meet a bi couple the amount of positions increase dramatically plus there is no "oh I can't bump into so and so for fear he's homophobic". It's an added excitment to be with a girl who finds bi guys the sexiest thing she's ever seen.

Disadvantage: Homophobia from lifestyle members who think Bi is gay and you have to touch the guy or you have some sort of disease cause your bi. Gay's thinking your on the fence and just wont commit. Depending on your career you may have to hide your true nature for fear of predudice in the workplace.

There are many many more advantages and disadvantages but this should start the thread off nicely.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
what would you tell your friends if they asked you the advantages of being bi.also what would be the disadvantage of being bi,just a thought

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(95 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: bi or straight