bi males in panties : Swingers Discussion 74220
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi males in panties
TOPIC: bi males in panties
Created by: bigguymo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
After shaving my cock and balls I like to put on a pair of womes panties. I have found that after shaving, my cock has a more sensitive feeling. With a tight pair of panties on my cocks sensitivity has increased even more. Put on a pair of jeans and I'm in heaven. The jeans, rubbing on the panties ,rubbing on the cock is intense. Guys you gotta try it. Straight , Bi , Gay it still feels the same; you will love it. ps ...where are the horneydevils.

Manalapan NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I introduced my husband to it.I love making him wear panties.There's something about a male in panties that just makes him a bit more controllable.*smile*

-Amy

Destin FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I used to CD, most gals I am looking for LOVE it when I wear panties, I like the almost briefs, style laces ones, I don't fit into thongs or normal panties (size), so I need more coverage. Having sex with a woman while wearing panties and hose is always a fun experience, bonus if she is willing to dress me up first.

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Sometimes I really want to wear some sexy lingerie , and do, before and during our experiences with each other...but never (so far) with others present!!

West Springfield VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
mmmm Susan LMAO

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We have no interest in cross dressing at all. We're not bothered by it, but it just doesn't do anything for us.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
LMAO, you should see me in Saran Wrap!

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I think I'll have to pass on wearing panties. But I do look darn hot when wearing a brown paper sack ;)

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I love to see my husband in panties and buy them for him.Whats even better is to see two bi guys in panties.I ask some of the women we swing with for the panties they had on and leave mine.

Walker MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
heck yes i love to wear panties under my garter belt and fish net hose, love to wiggle my ass at a lover to get him or her that wearing a strap-on ready to use my ass,got nice legs and love the feel of the socking on me and rub them over a lover back as he or she top me

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: bi males in panties