Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi males
TOPIC: bi_males
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
i am finding out that there is no demand for bi males here.am i just thinking that or what

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
oh sorry I thought was me

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Also please ready a profile when you are going to talk bad of someone that is why people no like soingle they B to much

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
nope I am single and i don't know why my profile is like that E

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
well I am in diferent swinger sides and some of the cpls that said are str8 in anothers are bi and if u check where mostly all the bi people are in this side are more wester in USA and I am in the mildwest

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
There is depending on many factors. I have had interest by more than a few couples/ladies. I'm not sure how you are going about trying to find someone or I might have better advice/comments.

Maybe it's your area or the fact you have no pics in your profile. Your profile itself seems ok, polite sincere and best of all not into games.

Lastly how long have you been trying? and do you post in the bi-couples/males section often? Ive met some nice people through here as well.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
i am finding out that there is no demand for bi males here.am i just thinking that or what

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(216 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: bi males
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.