Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches
TOPIC: bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches
Created by: pafuncouple17202
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a bi male who would like to suck COCK and be topped by others while wife photos or videos the action so who would be interested in doing this

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been finding a fairly good amount of single bi guys to play with lately, only problem is they have all been camera shy lately and have only been with one guy who wanted to bottom and of course he wouldn't allow photos or videos. But it was a very hot 3-some.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Wow hotcplinsj ever cumming our way let us know very interested in meeting if you two are. Thanks

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Wow hotcplnsj I would definitely volunteer for that, great profile. I too absolutely love preforming for a woman, it is how I was introduced into bi play to begin with.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My wife loves watching me and another guy sucking each other and REALLY loves watching me top another man. We especially love significantly younger (than us) bisexual men who are slender, with very little or no body hair and completely shaved bare below the waist. Any volunteers? Bring your wife or girlfriend and we can make it a 4-some, lol

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Newbie, same SLS curse on most of us, many people who would love to play just none that are very close to us

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
This is one of my biggest fantasy's!!!! hard to find anybody in the area i live to fulfill it! lol.

Des Moines IA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Being watched while I suck cock is very much a turn on for me. I especially love to 69 with a bi husband while his wife watches and takes photos or video of us capturing our special-specific same sex pleasures as we ejaculate into each other's mouth and then snowball our tasty cum before we swallow every drop.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It's big turn on for some women watch men suck , A woman forced me to suck her husbands cock I got to where I wanted and needed to suck it , Now I want a woman to watch me suck cock

Terrytown LA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
This is one of my top fantasies. I would love to be filmed sucking cock, being fucked, and being used by two or three men while women watch me be a complete slut and sex toy.

Oregon OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I'm not married but a lady friend has expressed a desire to watch me suck a guy and swallow and the have him fuck me good. She wants to see the cum in both places

Lone Rock WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches