bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches : Swingers Discussion 221018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who wants to service guys while wife watches
TOPIC: bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches
Created by: pafuncouple17202
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a bi male who would like to suck COCK and be topped by others while wife photos or videos the action so who would be interested in doing this

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife loves to see me go down on another man. Not sure who enjoys the experience more, her or me. She has seen me top so many times, but what she absolutely loves is to see me bottom. I have only been able to give her that pleasure a few times so far, but working on doing it many many more times for her.

One of our favorite favors for a third man, is that one of us will suck him off. Then share his cum in a kiss right in front of him. They usually love it.

New Freedom PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
That is hot! I have always wanted to be inside a lady and then have the man enter me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
pafuncouple17202, unfortunately your profile has you as straight. It certainly would be quite butch to have her watch a guy top you while you are wearing those leather chaps. Like the scene from Naked Gun. wink

It is surprising how many couples with "straight guy" in their profile contact me because either they are looking for a guy who isn't touchphobic. Or the guy is bi and they don't want to scare off other folks. Most of them turn out to be just "tire kickers" and they never follow through. biF is cool because she can say "doesn't float my boat" so no biF play. But put biM in a profile and now he has horns, or a gay ray.

Waverly NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I love to suck guys while my wife watches. Also have sucked other guys off with the other guys wife watching too. My X-wife got me into sucking cock. She would get off just watching me blow other guys. My present wife loves to watch but also joins in.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We have tried that but 2 things have gotten in the way. First she is not a good photographer and second she can't help but join in.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(69 posts)
The wife loves watching me suck other guys!!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
do so love a woman watching me drain her hubby.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Wife likes to watch me with guys

Boca Raton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
NWFLcpl940 Thats HOT i enjoy that also

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
I have had a few wife's take some naughty pics of me & there hubbies! Fun times

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: bi male who wants to service guys while wife watches