Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 231   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife gets very excited making me perform infront of her, and infront of other wives and G/F's.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
The most erotic experiences in my life were with other couples. I love taking turns sucking him. I'll get him to cum in my mouth and share it in a kiss with her. She usually loves that.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Wife really love the thought of watching me perform in front of her. Sometimes it seems she gets more excited then I do ;)

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
My first couple was a bi couple, and it was quite an intense experience. The wife enjoyed me sucking her husband so much, she came while playing with herself. Then she just joined me. It was powerful to share his cock like that, especially since it was my first time. :)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We love mmf and mfmf puppy piles. The girls get so excited watching us men and actually cheer us on and then the pile begins and no one is left out. When we are alone together with a single male we will share his cock and if I'm slacking a little bit my wife will force my head onto his cock and make me take him balls deep. And she gets no argument from me either, happy to assist. We and (I) love cock.

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I like to share the cocks with my wife. We share cock all that we can.

Graham TX
Username hidden
(102 posts)
I truly enjoy sucking another guys cock in front of my wife. I enjoy being tied in a chair and watching her with another couple. Love to see her performing oral on both the men and the women, and then having her direct me and tell me exactly what she wants to see me do. I love to be submissive.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(47 posts)
It's the only way to go. I like cocks bigger than mine (I'm 7"x6"). Thicker or longer. What I really like is sharing a cock with the lady. I also like getting both off at the same time. Imagine him on his back, she's sitting on top, legs spread, so there is a cock to suck and a pussy to eat at the same time. He slides in her, and I suck all over her pussy. Then he pulls out, and I give him a hand-job with my knuckles rubbing her clit while I do so. Actually experienced this a few years ago, and is what got me interested in orally bi.

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
ok terrific

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
I luv to suck a mans cock while his wife watches Also like to receive cum in my ass while the wife cheers him on mmm

Elizabeth PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 231   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female