bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 490171062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 227   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being watched is fun :)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
I have done it with two other couples - while the girls watch I please the man. Soon I will take this a step further and fuck him or let him fuck me - whichever he wants. I love doing it.

Even when I get nervous and my cock won't cooperate my mouth is always ready. ;)

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I really enjoy watching my hubby suck another mans cock, he is sooo good at it and it really gets me wet. One meeting with a single male went this way, he fucked me hard and came. My hubby sucked him hard again and this friend fucked me really hard again. This happened five times so I'm glad he likes to suck cock. B&F

Canyon Lake TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
i get so turned on sucking a cock for a woman, love to watch her from the corner of my eyes as i suck him, love how hot it make a woman that is into it, i really great with a woman join me in sucing him we give him a mind blowing cumming.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(210 posts)
Its alsome to doit in front of a gal. Makes me cum soo much more and its quite a turn on. MMF FMM MFM what ever. Love to meet and go from there.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Well, yeah. I have no desire to have any 1-on-1 M-M contact - it has no energy for me.

When I play alone, which isn't often, it's with couples. I like making women come, and anything that makes her wet, hungry and satisfied is pretty much on the menu, and if he gets a bit of spice out of it too, so much the better.

I can have a wonderful time without coming at all myself, in all honesty.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
My wife gets very excited making me perform infront of her, and infront of other wives and G/F's.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
The most erotic experiences in my life were with other couples. I love taking turns sucking him. I'll get him to cum in my mouth and share it in a kiss with her. She usually loves that.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Wife really love the thought of watching me perform in front of her. Sometimes it seems she gets more excited then I do ;)

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
My first couple was a bi couple, and it was quite an intense experience. The wife enjoyed me sucking her husband so much, she came while playing with herself. Then she just joined me. It was powerful to share his cock like that, especially since it was my first time. :)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 227   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female