bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 490171031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been trying to talk the wife into sharing a cock at least orally but no go. She liked going to theater with open play in the background but can't seem to get her to actually go ahead with her desires. Have told her about getting someone for her to suck then I could join in.

Farmersville TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
my first thoughts after putting the cock was that it felt firm bhut was kinda spongy And I liked it

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
For me it is about pleasing the woman as she gets wet and I make her cum.while handling whatever pops up ..

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I recently went to a party and it was verys sexy to suck my first cock as she suckso on my nipple. It wAs then when all the men pulled out their cocks as I stroked and sucked as she kissed me and I stood up she brought her husband in tight as we kissed all three together and I ribbed her clit as she squirted all over my fingers As it continued on she came more and more as he and i.kissed and I sucked him and he enjoyed me too with his wife.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
The first time it happened was a surprise in the heat of playing with another couple. Both of the women were incredibly turned on by it. Since then my girlfriend has enjoyed it everytime there has been m-m oral play. I've yet to experience a woman who isn't turned on by it when it happens. When I've asked others about it, many have confessed they would like to see it. Still a lot of husbands want to hook up with me without the women being present. They are terrified of the stigma.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My wife says that it doesnt do anything at all for her to see me do anything Bi with a guy.I told Her not only did I like sucking a guy off but wanted to try having a guy fuck me while I either ate her pussy or while I was fucking her.She didnt want to allow that ,she told me to go find a couple to join and do it with them not her.Now Im on SLS attempting to find a couple for Bi-play and have not got even one response,I dont know what Im doing wrong but nothing has happened to date.

Martinsville IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My girlfriend has only seen it once, but she loved it. We would love to find a guy that would like us both to suck him and have him fuck both of us.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
yes like doing that a lot

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Agrees with live_n_love

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
My ex would get crazy hot when I would go down on her boyfriends! I even convinced a couple of them to return the favor!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female