bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710212
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   212 to 221 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i for one so do get so turn on sucking a cock in front of a horny wife or girlfriend so love to get them so turned on and get them to finger them self or use a toy on there wet pussy as i suck ther man for them so love to have them talk to me and tell me to suck him hard and deeper so love them to push my head on his slamming cock, well i can't help it it so does turn me on so much more sucking a cock in front of a woman

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
It turns my wife on so much to see two guys sucking each others cock. I don't know what I like more: a cock in my mouth or her getting off on it.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
so love to look out the corner of my eye and see the woman so turn on watching me giveing her man a good bj, never had a woman have a bowl of popcorn to sit and watch the show but that would be hot anyway, love to touch all over the other man love to lick his nipple and make them hard as she watches love to hear her moans as she watches the more moans i get from both of them the more i get into it,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Mrs Biguy likes to have a bowl of popcorn during the show. She gets absoutely dripping wet. I enjoy doing it so all is goooood.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
You just hit one of my fantasies!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It turns me on to watch 2 men together. Especially when they get sensual with each other and start nibbling and kissing their backs, neck, and other parts of the body. OMG!! That's a treat!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mrs Ravenarena and I have played with another bi couple and she got so turned on by just listening to me give the other guy a bj. She was too busy going down on the other female to watch me lol.

B

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I see a couple several times a month and the wife loves seeing me suck her husbands cock.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
hello funcouple well most woman could learn from watching a good ni male doing some cock sucking a man know how to please a other man so well just the same as a woman know where to lick a pussy as she is licking pussy too so glad you are a oral tech damm that so good to hear,i so love to have woman ro watched me deep throat a cock and slso slowly lick the shaft and nibbel the balls and make the other man maons as i give him as mich pleasure as he can handle

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
hello elevator couple to bad you so far away both look so damm hot;it still so great to suck in front of a hot woman and see out the corner of your eye how hot it making her and to smell her female scent as she get hotter as you suck harder and faster damm need a good bi orgy with lot of cock and pussy to eat

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   212 to 221 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female