bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   201 to 210 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we had a man over last night that we see every so often,and as i was fucking her he was beside her on his kness and i was sucking him so she could watch me make him cum,which he did all over her tits,then i lick her tits clean as she cum sever times watching.she just love to watch me suck a cock,I DON'T MIND.lol

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Sensuous... I will be glad to help you fulfill this fantasy...

Pat

Richmond TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Damn Chrissy is a lucky woman. One of my biggest fantasies is to experience this. Just do not have a male that wants to give it to me yet. *Sigh* Someday.............................................................

Thanks for the renewing that fantasy in my mind's eye,

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have done it with a couple from this site and love it. Wish I could find more opportunities.

Buenos Aires Argentina Argentina
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's a fantasy that I've lived out and even better shared a cock with a lady. Would like to live it again soon lol..

8-) chuck

Hemlock OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It's weird. Everyone has described my greatest fantasy. Every detail described above has been in my head for quite some time. I had no idea this fantasy was somewhat common. I've never sucked cock before, but I can't wait to do it.

Montclair NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
well i for one so do get so turn on sucking a cock in front of a horny wife or girlfriend so love to get them so turned on and get them to finger them self or use a toy on there wet pussy as i suck ther man for them so love to have them talk to me and tell me to suck him hard and deeper so love them to push my head on his slamming cock, well i can't help it it so does turn me on so much more sucking a cock in front of a woman

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
It turns my wife on so much to see two guys sucking each others cock. I don't know what I like more: a cock in my mouth or her getting off on it.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
so love to look out the corner of my eye and see the woman so turn on watching me giveing her man a good bj, never had a woman have a bowl of popcorn to sit and watch the show but that would be hot anyway, love to touch all over the other man love to lick his nipple and make them hard as she watches love to hear her moans as she watches the more moans i get from both of them the more i get into it,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Mrs Biguy likes to have a bowl of popcorn during the show. She gets absoutely dripping wet. I enjoy doing it so all is goooood.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   201 to 210 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female