bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Merry Christmas Lane, I opened my pics to you. Enjoy!

RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
would love to give sexy raven what she want as she is such a hottie here, beside i do get so turn on sucking cock for a hot woman like her, but the way of the internet all the hottie are so damm far away, and all the close people never want to chat with you still hard to think of that, maybe it just the swinger in western ny that don't like to chat with people they could meet with well raven you haootie i do wish to give you your wishes some day soon

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Mmmmmm! My Christmas wish in one package.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven of i was closer i sure would love to give a good bj in front of you and also have you use that strap-on on me as i suck cock, the thought of someone as sexy as you watching me sucking a cock for you make me so damm hot, anyway merry christmass rave you sexy hottie.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Mmmmmmmmm Lane! Ya know what I want for Christmas ( :

RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is a turn on for the both of us. Wish there were more bi guys local to us. If it is good for the goose it is good for the gander so they say. We also enjoy doing it together and kissing as we do it sharing the load to the end so to speak ;)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
funcouple,

Wish you were just a little closer. It's hard to find another couple where both are bi and both are actually willing to participate in bi activities. Huge turn-on for me to watch him with another guy.

Jackie (sorry to jump in on the guy's forum!)

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
well i so do love to suck in front of a woman as it make me so damm hot, love the effect it have on most woman, love to pleasure a woman as most men would not suck to please a woman,beside it a fair trade as most men want to see there woman licking a pussy for them, time to give back to them.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
I've enjoyed being with a few bi couples, and had a great time with them. It is great knowing that the wife is watching, and even better, when she joins me in doing :)

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Newbee couple in Sarasota ready to experiment.My lady can,t wait to see blow a guy. She would help me and we could all do naughty things. Anybody in Sarasota area willing to experiment. Greenhouse.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female