bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   171 to 180 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothing better than sucking a man in front of his woman. You can never tell who enjoys it more, him or her. I'd say it always leans towards her. Taking a mouthful of him and then kissing her to share his cum with her...never met a woman yet that didn't love that.

Better yet is a guy who is curious and never sucked a cock before. My experience is most guys who call themselves curious just like to have their ass diddled a little. But you get a guy to finally drop all his inhibitions, at the urging of his wife, and take that cock in his mouth finally...lookout!!! They both get so turned on it's like nothing you've ever seen. Actually saw a woman have a huge long orgasm just from watching her husband suck his first cock...and of course it was mine so that's even better.

Marion IL

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have enjoyed a few 3somes with bi couples and find this the most enjoyable sex ever. We're all very open and relaxed about it. It's a turn on to look at both their faces as I work on him and the ultimate is to have her join me to finish him off.......mmmmmm.

Richlandtown PA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have only sucked a man's cock in front of his wife one time, but it was such a turn on. She got real excited when he shot his load in my mouth. Then she gave me a big kiss and tasted his cum. Wow. What an experience. Hoping to do it again some day.

Rock Hill SC

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Oh please, someday give me the chance to try this!

Boyds MD

Username hidden
(83 posts)
Very hot, erotic and enjoyable. I do my buddy's cock while his wife does mine.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
heswideopen,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. Thanks for the lovely e-mail too sugar! I have finally found a few who will give me this fantasy, now I just have to put them all together and hope that the chemistry is there. I have always fantasized about someone doing this for me. I want the men to be very sensual together and just allow me to watch the eye candy. I have a feeling it will not take long before I will have to jump in and assist! Maybe soon............... Look for ward to reading your your post!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I enjoy doing it no matter who is or is not watching. Women watching makes it hotter though.

Rogers AR

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mmmmmmmm, Wima cum cuddle up with me on my bed as he pleases us both.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
dam the thought of raven and wilma in the same room that would be a hot time, and to suck for both of them be so damm hot,

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
sure, the more the merrier. I make popcorn...................

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   171 to 180 of 226   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female