bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(Looks down and sees a gang bang of forum virgins. Winks at them! )

Welcum to the forums Bicurious, Sweettalker, Sweetlips, Iceblue, Cram, and all the others not yet welcumed by me. Kisses sweeties!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It's a huge fantasy for me, and I think it's a big fantasy for a lot of men. To me, there's just not a more erotic sight than a cock so hard it's throbbing. I don't think I could ever meet a guy alone, but the idea of his wife there, talking dirty, or better yet, helping me to suck him off....oh my god! :)

Part of it with me is the submissive thing -- just the idea of kneeling down to a big cock, and servicing it, and that also probably plays into my strong fantasy of having the guy shoot his load on my face. Like most men with this fantasy, though, I'm not attracted to men in general -- just their cocks.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
well lklg you not that far from me i would love to meet a somewhat local for some fun

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Bill n Suzie, now who would want to do this, smiles with fond memories. Could we have another family reunion?

slutpuppy randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
One of the things my fiancee wanted to experience in our first swinging adventure together was to see me suck the other guy's dick. She said she wanted to watch me in action and I didn't mind at all, although she didn't stay being an observer for very long; I was happily sucking away and she pounced on my dick with great hunger.

So, yeah, it can be quite a turn-on, especially if you like showing off ;-)

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
biguy i bet you had a great time sucking in front of her and having her working overherself watching. having a woman working on her clit as sucking cock is so hot

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
I just played with a couple where she loved watching us suck each other. I love having someone watching, it's like performing. When they get so hot they have to masturbate, I know it's a good show.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
raven it is way too bad that you are so damm far away, would so love to give you a show that would knock off your panties hon, and then have you join in the fun and give you a good dp hon. and also a cum shower over your so nice tits

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Lane, You are less than 1350 miles from me. That's only a hop, skip, and three jumps away. Cum here NOW!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
just sitting here thinking how great it to be with ron and chrissy and the so sexy raven, know raven love to watch some great sucking in front of her. such a horny thought. i do so agree it so great if everyone is bi and all having so much fun together

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female