bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i was with a cple and the wife wasent into bi male on male action at first so when i was on top fucking her he snuck his cock up close and i sucked him off we did this several times till one time she caught us and his cum splashed on both our faces and then she came super hard now we do it all the time the threeof us

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
well if there is a woman there and for experince is because they want to have sex with her and don't care what they will do to do it now ask if ther will do just man to man and u will see if there bi or no or just said sorry she will no play just see us play

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
I've met the mouse but I don't think Linda has :-D

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Wow, that really sucked! And you didn't even get to meet the woman to boot!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Dooode, time for a multi-state road trip?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
my girlfriends love watching this also i have had 3 women sit around and drink wine while they watched,direct "lol" on what they want to see... they are planning another hotel party in san francisco in october...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband loves to suck cock...And I like to watch and eventually join in..He lets me be the boss...I like to make him my slut...sometimes our visitor has no clue I'm there until hubby has swallowed his load..and then I emerge with my strap on and show him how to fuck hubby..and after hubby gets his fill I take mine

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Joined a couple for some afternoon fun a while back. I was eating her while she sucked him off, as he stood by the bed. She looked down at me and asked me to give his cock a try! When I slid up and put my lips around his big cock, the look on her face was pure lust! This alone was reason enough to suck his cock, but I soon realized it made me all the hotter too!

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
There is nothing more exciting than going to a couples home and having the husband take all his clothes off while the wife and i keep all of ours on. He will sit in a chair while i drop to my knees and suck him to completion, making sure that none of his cum gets on the chair, all the time she is watching and sometimes taking pictures.

Longs SC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
icyblue....lower de here???

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female