bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   151 to 160 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dooode, time for a multi-state road trip?

Rob

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
my girlfriends love watching this also i have had 3 women sit around and drink wine while they watched,direct "lol" on what they want to see... they are planning another hotel party in san francisco in october...

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband loves to suck cock...And I like to watch and eventually join in..He lets me be the boss...I like to make him my slut...sometimes our visitor has no clue I'm there until hubby has swallowed his load..and then I emerge with my strap on and show him how to fuck hubby..and after hubby gets his fill I take mine

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
Joined a couple for some afternoon fun a while back. I was eating her while she sucked him off, as he stood by the bed. She looked down at me and asked me to give his cock a try! When I slid up and put my lips around his big cock, the look on her face was pure lust! This alone was reason enough to suck his cock, but I soon realized it made me all the hotter too!

Lutz FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
There is nothing more exciting than going to a couples home and having the husband take all his clothes off while the wife and i keep all of ours on. He will sit in a chair while i drop to my knees and suck him to completion, making sure that none of his cum gets on the chair, all the time she is watching and sometimes taking pictures.

Longs SC

Username hidden
(5 posts)
icyblue....lower de here???

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
(Looks down and sees a gang bang of forum virgins. Winks at them! )

Welcum to the forums Bicurious, Sweettalker, Sweetlips, Iceblue, Cram, and all the others not yet welcumed by me. Kisses sweeties!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It's a huge fantasy for me, and I think it's a big fantasy for a lot of men. To me, there's just not a more erotic sight than a cock so hard it's throbbing. I don't think I could ever meet a guy alone, but the idea of his wife there, talking dirty, or better yet, helping me to suck him off....oh my god! :)

Part of it with me is the submissive thing -- just the idea of kneeling down to a big cock, and servicing it, and that also probably plays into my strong fantasy of having the guy shoot his load on my face. Like most men with this fantasy, though, I'm not attracted to men in general -- just their cocks.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(25 posts)
well lklg you not that far from me i would love to meet a somewhat local for some fun

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Bill n Suzie, now who would want to do this, smiles with fond memories. Could we have another family reunion?

slutpuppy randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   151 to 160 of 226   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female