bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   141 to 150 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my first sucking experience was after a MFM 3some , afterwards we laid back and 69 in front of wife , she loved it ! have to admit I loved it when he came in my mouth !

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I basically suck married men who do not get what they want at home, so I got invited to show a wife how to suck dick. She is sitting on couch next to him watching me get down and dirty with her husband, then she gets down there with me and we kiss each other and basically fight over who is getting to suck the most. When he cums we both get some of his cum and then she tells him and me that it is ok for me to come over and suck him as long as she can watch. He is trying to get her to so he can fuck my ass with her there, I do not mind

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
i have noticed the gals are extremely turned on when the bim fun is going on...hmmm...hh

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Seems most men are fascinated in watching two women go down on each other, but I have had several women watch me with their man and they have been really turned on. Especially when the cum starts flowing.

One woman was so turned on she had me cum on her tits and made him lick it up. She must have liked it because we did that and more another time, but that is a new story.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
First time I've regretted not living in the NYC area, Mandyanddonald. :)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
i was with a cple and the wife wasent into bi male on male action at first so when i was on top fucking her he snuck his cock up close and i sucked him off we did this several times till one time she caught us and his cum splashed on both our faces and then she came super hard now we do it all the time the threeof us

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
well if there is a woman there and for experince is because they want to have sex with her and don't care what they will do to do it now ask if ther will do just man to man and u will see if there bi or no or just said sorry she will no play just see us play

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
I've met the mouse but I don't think Linda has :-D

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Wow, that really sucked! And you didn't even get to meet the woman to boot!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Dooode, time for a multi-state road trip?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   141 to 150 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female