Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i one who would love to suck cocks in front of the sexy raven that would so please me a lot. wink wink to raven

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Kev,

Sounds like someone I see in my mirror every time I look (:

Winks!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mil, Welcum to the forums hun!

I know in the situations that I have been involved in, it is the fems that have usually brought up the topic in discussions as far as what our fantasies are about males together, and from there we have set things up to fulfill our fantasies.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not that long ago we finally had the time to get together with a bi male friend. It drove her crazy watching me go down on him. We even shared his cock, taking turns suckin him. He has told us he will definately want to come back

Danville IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
depends....do I have to share in the results?

Webster NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I've done this with another couple from this site, and what a powerful turnon for all of us! She was slamming a big red dildo into her pussy while watching me suck him, and he loves to share my cock with her. It's really the best of all worlds! I don't really have interest in ass play or kissing a guy, but getting to know the familiar/strange feeling of holding another guy's raging hard cock in my hands and feeling the texture in my mouth... you gotta try it!

Indiana PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I enjoy it. To see the woman or women watching is a huge turn on. When I am playing Domm and directing the other male to suck me in a controling way, and seeing the wifes look on her face of excitement when her sub man is performing for her is also a huge turn on.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
anyone in phoenix want to join us,,,,,,suck cock in front of your wife...any couples care to join us?/males/females.....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(63 posts)
looks like most of you are confirming what i recently read in a sexology book discussing this topic. many man who are bi or bi courious need the woman as a bridge beteewn them. ah go figure but i've been saying that for years. the more encouragement and excitement from her the more a man can get into it. omg what control these women have over us . now who just is the weaker sex?????!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! maybe it's like having a cheer leader. so what's it all about?? besides a lot of pleasure , pleasing and fun.

Camp Hill PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
yes, and we are looking,,,,any takers must be a couple...or single male 8+

Lakewood CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female