bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've done this with another couple from this site, and what a powerful turnon for all of us! She was slamming a big red dildo into her pussy while watching me suck him, and he loves to share my cock with her. It's really the best of all worlds! I don't really have interest in ass play or kissing a guy, but getting to know the familiar/strange feeling of holding another guy's raging hard cock in my hands and feeling the texture in my mouth... you gotta try it!

Indiana PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I enjoy it. To see the woman or women watching is a huge turn on. When I am playing Domm and directing the other male to suck me in a controling way, and seeing the wifes look on her face of excitement when her sub man is performing for her is also a huge turn on.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
anyone in phoenix want to join us,,,,,,suck cock in front of your wife...any couples care to join us?/males/females.....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(63 posts)
looks like most of you are confirming what i recently read in a sexology book discussing this topic. many man who are bi or bi courious need the woman as a bridge beteewn them. ah go figure but i've been saying that for years. the more encouragement and excitement from her the more a man can get into it. omg what control these women have over us . now who just is the weaker sex?????!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! maybe it's like having a cheer leader. so what's it all about?? besides a lot of pleasure , pleasing and fun.

Duncannon PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
yes, and we are looking,,,,any takers must be a couple...or single male 8+

Lakewood CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I think most women like to watch their men suck just as much as a man likes to watch two women.

I was with two couples this past month and I had to be the receiver more than I really wanted because both women of both couples wanted to watch their man suck more than watching me suck them, although I didn’t mind to much cause it gave me more time with the female while she watched her husband suck me.

Although , one women wanted to watch him gulp down my load, the second didn’t want to see that at all, but she still got off watching him suck me.

It did turn me on even more watching both women get really wet watching their husbands do this.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
I feel lucky that my wife likes to watch me suck cock. Unfortunately, we haven't that many times to do it. It's hard to meet bi men in the lifestyle. Why is that?

Westminster MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Wife thinks its hot to see me suck cock or share one with her. Also she really loves it when i clean up after her stud for the nite cums.

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have as of yet, not been in a situation to try. I think it would be wild and looking forward to it.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've done this multiple times and especially love to share the cock with her!

Islandia NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female