bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 230   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for a couple or a female that wants to watch Mto M and join or not her choice. I am in the KC area and want this turn on again

Royal Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
give me a hot hubby to suck off in front of the hot wife asit so turn me on to have the woman talking and order me to do things to her hubby, and if she join in later that is also so hot. love a hot wife to play with both of us,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Nothing much hotter to me than the idea of helping a woman suck her hubby off, especially if he gets nasty and aggressive when he gets close to cumming -- i.e., grabbing the back of my head, and fucking my mouth, talking dirty, etc.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I love to suck a cock for my wife. Especially if they are both into playing it out..ie making me serve their pleasures.

My favorite thing is to serve my wife and a big cock. To be there toy...

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
That is absolutely my favorite and soooooo erotic.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
What I love to do is suck a cock larger than mine not just in front of my wife--or in front of a woman who gets highly turned on by watching men play together--but to take the cock with my wife, looking straight into her eyes as our lips seal together in a kiss around the head of a cock.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Many woman love to watch their man be sucked and suck. After all they've sucked many cocks so turn about is fair play. Sharing a cock with your woman is not only delicious and extremely erotic, it's very intimate. It says I love you and what you do so well. I love you so much that I'll do it with you. Thing is you'll find that sucking a cock is wonderful and very erotic. The velvet soft hardness of it is amazing. There is so much sexual power in a cock when it throbs and cums. Tasting it, drinking the sexual energy of male orgasm is stunning in it's sexual energy. If you've never tried it you simply don't know how stunning it can be. :)

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
hello everyone i do so love to suck a cock in front of a hotwife, love to make him howl as he cum deep down my throat, take the first shot deep then slide of the cock and let it shoot on my face so the wife can see the so called money shot. love a hot wife to use a vibe on herself and tell her hubby to use my mouth harder and faster that is such a turn on for me.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
My wife gets sooooo turned on by watching me suck cock;but also loves sharing it with me as well. She loves to see me swallow when they cum. Wants to fuck and then have them cum in my mouth. I like this; but if not for wife i would never touch another penis again.

Dover PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
well i one who would love to suck cocks in front of the sexy raven that would so please me a lot. wink wink to raven

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 230   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female