Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi_male_who_suck_in_front_of_female
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
12 to 21 of 253
User Details are only visible to members.
We figure that if a chance came up to suck a cock it wouldn't matter who was there to watch

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(418 posts)
My wife enjoys watching me suck cock and being sucked....she plays a bit with me and plays with herself. Very erotic.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Now we know how incredibly hot she gets watching me suck and swallow...

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I had the pleasure of sucking a hubby to completion in front of his wife. She was amazed how fast I got him to cum in my mouth. It definitely turned her on....she was dripping wet. Needless to say, the night got even better after that!

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I LOVE to have a woman watch, or hold my head/neck while I suck a cock for her. I also LOVE when she is turned on by the act and pleases herself where we can see her doing it. I also enjoy when she instructs me to "come over here and get him hard for me." Telling me, not asking me, to suck a guy is such a turn-on. I also like it when she grabs his cock and strokes him as I suck. It is a VERY intimate moment, especially if she strokes him til' he cums and then directs where it goes.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I would love to play with a couple, licking both during sex or taking turns fluffing each other to please the wives. Still working on it.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Would like to meet a couple who likes a gentle older guy that likes to help wife lick and suck or have her just watch cock play with nice cum shot

Username hidden
(3 posts)
It's a turn-on! I love sucking the hubby of a couple while his wife watches.....usually, she is WETT and ready for fun after only a few minutes of my sucking on his hard shaft.

Howell MI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
That's the only time I suck (so far). When the Mrs. is playing with the right friend it is sometimes just the right thing to do.

Edgewood WA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
On my bucket list !!!

New London CT
Username hidden
(19 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 26  Next »
12 to 21 of 253
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.