bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 490171012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She loves to watch me both sucking and being sucked. Only problem is she can't watch for long and has to join in.....Oh that's not a problem is it?

Moore SC
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Every time I have done this I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
My wife gets soaking wet watching me suck/swallow....so I'll just keep on pleasing her and myself along the way.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Know you were asking the men this questionn, but just wanted to say I love watch my husband sucking a nice hard cock......

Graham TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Nothing better than sharing both him and her. Taking his cock in my mouth is WOW. We all have a great time. Try it if you haven't, you'll like it

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Love to doit mm in front of a gal while I here all of her naughty talking while she enjoys herself. I was straight 8, homophobic, not interested in any dick but that magic moment i was intro to bi gawd I knew I wanted to do it all, I have met quite a few couples on here and meet at least once a month for house parties etc. and love to find some more regulars fwb to continue this funtastetic fun. I do when we meet mfm, mm f, mmf. dp/dv etc. Love to wife while hubby is in a 69 with her, then switch. I will meet any locals in the area for fun.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
we play routinely with other bicouples and bimales, so I get to do it all the time. my wife finds it to be a real turn on. she gets so hot watching, in fact, she gets so turned on sometimes, she just can't help but join in. It does get hot when that happens.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Love to suck a guys cock in front of hia lady. Makes it even hotter. Love to hear her encouraging words.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
My wife and i had a guy friend over who was bi too, and she LOVED watching us play...got her so wet, so we both finished with her..In the end and later that night, after he left, we played again!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
loving the recent responses, makes us want to go find one of friends and double suck tonight :)

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female