bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's one of the hottest things that my GF and I have ever done together. She and his wife loved watching us get each other all hot and hard for them while they played with their toys. I can't wait to do it again with another sexy couple or single

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The last couple I played with were in their early 50's. She really got turned on when I started rubbing her hubbies' cock through his jeans. Within a few minutes, I pulled down his pants and underwear and started giving him head right in their living room. Needless to say the wife stripped off all he clothes and sat there in amazement with a very satisfied look on her face. Eventually I turned my attention to her but they both loved it.

Looking for more of the same.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I love to suck a hot wet cock right out of a dripping pussy.

Brandon MS
Username hidden
(8 posts)
The best sex I have ever had was a weekend with 2 couples. One I knew was bi as she ask me to let him suck me. The other man I did not know. Well we each had oral with all the others yes we would cum in their mouths and all swallow. We had the 3 minute suck. Each of us sucked all the others male and female 3 minute time limit. We all had oral with the ladies. Question who was who. The winner got their wish with any 2 others. I as picked by the overall winner a male and he picked the other wife. What a show we put on for the others and some on lookers from another room george

Royal Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
It happened one night when I wasnt expecting it. I was lying down doing 69 with my girl friend. We had talked about 3somes, but never tried it. We were really getting into it when a guy slides his cock into her. She said dont stop. We kept going until she came, then he came. I was so horny I didnt know what to do. She looked up and said lick him clean and I did. We have been together many times with many different people since, but that was great. Her watching was a very freeing experience and opened a side of me I had thought of, but pushed out of my mind.

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I personally would love to suck her partner there. And if she wants to help then awesome.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looking for a couple or a female that wants to watch Mto M and join or not her choice. I am in the KC area and want this turn on again

Royal Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
give me a hot hubby to suck off in front of the hot wife asit so turn me on to have the woman talking and order me to do things to her hubby, and if she join in later that is also so hot. love a hot wife to play with both of us,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Nothing much hotter to me than the idea of helping a woman suck her hubby off, especially if he gets nasty and aggressive when he gets close to cumming -- i.e., grabbing the back of my head, and fucking my mouth, talking dirty, etc.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I love to suck a cock for my wife. Especially if they are both into playing it out..ie making me serve their pleasures.

My favorite thing is to serve my wife and a big cock. To be there toy...

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female