bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh yeah, I love to suck cock in front of others but especially women, something really hot and exciting about watching a woman watch you and knowing she is getting dripping wet

Calvary KY

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I would love to suck a cock in front of my wife. Also would love to have her help me suck a cock. We just have never had the chance to suck together.

Carlsbad CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yes it is fun! My first time was with a husband and wife invited me to join giving her husband a bj. I have to admit, if we had not been tipsy I would not have done it the first time. But I now love sharing with a female but it needs to be MFM thing for me.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife thinks it's hot when I suck a cock while she watches -- lucky me! Our latest encounter was fun. The other guy's wife enjoyed watching me suck her husband, too! Then the two girls took a turn. A great time!!

Westminster MD

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sucking in front of a female is such a big turn on. Being turned on opens more doors if you know what i mean.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
Gay has nothing to do with who's present in the room or who you have sex with at any one time. Gay is a sexual preference and most of the gay guys I know wouldn't think of having sex with a woman and might not be able to get it up with a guy if a woman was present. I'm sure there are gay guys who can have sex with a woman, but it isn't their preference.

Bi, on the other hand, love women, and most often are much more into women than men. But bi guys enjoy sex with men too, especially when a woman is present. Some bi guys enjoy sex with men without women present and quite a few straight guys will allow their cocks to be sucked off by a bi or gay guy even if they don't call themselves bi.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
My honest opionon is more guys would suck cock if they new another female was presant, excited and ready to join.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
Honry, they are just worried about being shunned by Polyites. I'm glad there are forums like this for them to open up.

Carrollton VA

Username hidden
(179 posts)
I will say I really enjoy ladies that like to watch me suck a cock Who would like a show? george

Royal Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Oh god yes!! I just love seeing women get off while they watch me giving/recieving a good BJ. What a turn on!

Santa Rosa CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 226   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female