Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 231   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have sucked a guy while she watches but really prefer for her to be involved in it. I kinda got started sucking cock for HER. We enjoy that we can do this together. her on one side of a guys cock and me on the other (both licking) is hot. her licking a set of balls while i suck a guy is the best. then we switch.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1329 posts)
do so love a hot wife to watch me drining her hubby in front of her, for her to be very vocal telling me to deep throat him and also love the wife to join in the sucking of him,work our two tongue on his shaft and take turn deep throating him and to hear him going crazy with passion from the double sucking he getting. it such a turn on sucking cock for a hot wife get so turn on doing that for a hot lady/

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
I have seen my husband suck cock with another male and it is quite erotic; would love to now see him and another male have anal. Sorry folks but that sounds like the ultimate to me. Of course they would use condoms and utilize precautions, but overall it's a sexual height I would love to experience.

B

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Have done it in the past and might consider it again should the mood ever strike me in that way.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I would love to suck a cock in front of a woman..that would be so exciting.......sucking a cok with a woman would be nice also....if we could share the cum....lol

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
oh yeah, I love to suck cock in front of others but especially women, something really hot and exciting about watching a woman watch you and knowing she is getting dripping wet

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I would love to suck a cock in front of my wife. Also would love to have her help me suck a cock. We just have never had the chance to suck together.

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yes it is fun! My first time was with a husband and wife invited me to join giving her husband a bj. I have to admit, if we had not been tipsy I would not have done it the first time. But I now love sharing with a female but it needs to be MFM thing for me.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife thinks it's hot when I suck a cock while she watches -- lucky me! Our latest encounter was fun. The other guy's wife enjoyed watching me suck her husband, too! Then the two girls took a turn. A great time!!

Westminster MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sucking in front of a female is such a big turn on. Being turned on opens more doors if you know what i mean.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 231   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female