Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi_male_who_suck_in_front_of_female
Created by: lanehenry
Original Starting post for this thread:
wonder if there and more bi male out there that love to suck a hot cock in front of a woman, If so tell how it is for you, love to hear from anyone ekse that love the hot sport

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 261
User Details are only visible to members.
For me, having the female there to watch, and perhaps join in, makes it a more complete experience, but it is enjoyable regardless.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(587 posts)
i have never sucked in front of a woman but i want to bad i think it would be hot for a woman to watch me swallow a huge load of cum

Akron OH
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I as heteroflexivle male love when the husband of couple suck me in front of her wife even better if she joins in :)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I used to play with couple when I lived in Northern VA. The wife loved to have me face fuck her husband, shoot my load all over his chest while she blew him to completion. Oh, the good old days. She enjoyed directing the action, and I enjoyed performing with her husband for her pleasure.

Summerfield NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Bi biker 1800 would love to meet you one afternoon to help you explore your fantasy and mine. I'm just northeast of atlanta. I think it would be hot to preform in front of the female if she joins in ok if not that ok also

Winder GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wish we had more time and opportunities, she loves watching me suck a big cock and take a hot load.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I love watching my husband sucking cock and he enjoys me watching him. Just wish we had more time to meet others.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
my first time was with a couple and have since tried mm also but find it's a huge turn on for me to have a lady watching and love when they get into it and give directions I often think it must be the same for some ladies as it is for most guys who enjoy watching ff play yes i did that a few times and loved it so I think when I suck/play with a guy with a lady watching I find it a huge turn on because it's a different way to make her hot n wet any other guys feel the same way? ladies please share how you feel about a guy who loves you watching thanks

Long Branch NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Sucking cock in front of a woman is great but sucking cock in front of a bunch of people is fine too. When I suck cock I guess I focus on the cock and hope something happens before I get a sore jaw.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(26 posts)
we are wanting to try this as well-I have had only one Bi-experience and that was 30 years ago -we are very excited about trying,

Temple GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 261
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.