bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 4901710211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   211 to 220 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You just hit one of my fantasies!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It turns me on to watch 2 men together. Especially when they get sensual with each other and start nibbling and kissing their backs, neck, and other parts of the body. OMG!! That's a treat!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mrs Ravenarena and I have played with another bi couple and she got so turned on by just listening to me give the other guy a bj. She was too busy going down on the other female to watch me lol.

B

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I see a couple several times a month and the wife loves seeing me suck her husbands cock.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
hello funcouple well most woman could learn from watching a good ni male doing some cock sucking a man know how to please a other man so well just the same as a woman know where to lick a pussy as she is licking pussy too so glad you are a oral tech damm that so good to hear,i so love to have woman ro watched me deep throat a cock and slso slowly lick the shaft and nibbel the balls and make the other man maons as i give him as mich pleasure as he can handle

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
hello elevator couple to bad you so far away both look so damm hot;it still so great to suck in front of a hot woman and see out the corner of your eye how hot it making her and to smell her female scent as she get hotter as you suck harder and faster damm need a good bi orgy with lot of cock and pussy to eat

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
The first time I sucked a cock in front of my wife it was such a turn on. I was hard for hours. An all bi orgy would be fun. Everyone sharing everyone!!

Roy UT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
If the sight of my sucking a guy off would turn on the woman watching, I'd suck off the whole forum.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
damm yes a hot bi orgy sounds so good i love to be watched and to watch would love to be in a group of hot bi people and all having fun sucking and licking cock or pussy, come on people let kept that thought going

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
hello hump sorry you live so far away be nice to meet with you and have a great time.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Start   211 to 220 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female