bi male who suck in front of female : Swingers Discussion 49017101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Malesbi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
Created by: lanehenry
Original Starting post for this thread:
wonder if there and more bi male out there that love to suck a hot cock in front of a woman, If so tell how it is for you, love to hear from anyone ekse that love the hot sport

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love it. I was str8, homophobic with ho interests in dick until I got seduced. Now I love it all with regrets. Love to find some more bi couples or groups in my area for more of this fun.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
I have done that and it is incredibly erotic. Such a hot 3 sum experience.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I play with a reg.couple, I have found myself slowly deep throat the hubby while staring at his wife. I can almost see her juices dripping out of her and she is not even touching herself. Very erotic and makes my cock rock hard :)

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I think thats hot to have her watch while i do that, but even hotter when she grabs my hard cock and starts to suck while i suck... oh baby yea =].

Garwood NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
While I am always happy to suck a cock while a woman watches, I *much* prefer to SHARE a cock with a woman! Tandem blowjobs are SO fun, whether I'm on the receiving-end, or the giving end! It just feels so amazing to be sharing sexual pleasures with men and women at the same time!!

Murrieta CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I have done it and loved it with a couple. There is very few things sexier than a mmf with oral between the guys. One couple I played with a year or so ago loved it when I was inside her and sucking him. She would push on the back of my head and say, "suck that dick for me." That was often followed by "fuck me, damn that is so hot."

I can't wait to do it again.

Lawrenceburg KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i have only done it with women telling me hot it is as they watch..

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
LOVE sucking cock in front of females and have them cheer me on!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
My ex-wife encouraged me and our male partners to engage in oral sex for her visual and masturbatory pleasure. She went absolutely wild watching and cummming while furiously fucking her cock dildo/vibrator. She only ever had to coax me once and I was hooked on this new erotic activity with men. To see her eyes wild with lust as I sucked the cock that she was also going to suck and fuck (and vice versa) was a huge turn on for me as well. It still is, but now it's someone else's wife watching her hubby and me go at it for her, his and my pleasure ! It is always the prelude to hot 3 way sex.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Sucking cock is fun but doing it in front of a lady gives it a whole new dimension.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 225   End
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female