10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi_male_who_suck_in_front_of_female
Created by: lanehenry
Original Starting post for this thread:
wonder if there and more bi male out there that love to suck a hot cock in front of a woman, If so tell how it is for you, love to hear from anyone ekse that love the hot sport

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 265
User Details are only visible to members.
RPChance describes a wonderful thing. I'm so happy being a cuck to a couple, solely for their additional oral use and service to their needs.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
I love to be the fluffer for my wife. We were naked and getting warmed up with a couple we know when my dear wife told me to get busy on his cock. He laid back and enjoyed himself and the girls watched while fondling and kissing each other. I couldn't expect it to get better but it did. He then rolled over and fucked my wife bare and left his load for me to clean up. I got to watch and play with his wife, who was "nice" enough to leave me horny and wanting. Yummm.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife and I always share cock-sucking, sometimes double-up on him, but when I'm focused on it, I'm focused on IT, so the fact that she is watching me really doesn't come into play beyond her words of loving encouragement.

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I like when the woman and I go into a fun respectful cock sucking challenge of sorts sucking the other man or men.

Mayfield KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
For me, having the female there to watch, and perhaps join in, makes it a more complete experience, but it is enjoyable regardless.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(601 posts)
i have never sucked in front of a woman but i want to bad i think it would be hot for a woman to watch me swallow a huge load of cum

Akron OH
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I as heteroflexivle male love when the husband of couple suck me in front of her wife even better if she joins in :)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I used to play with couple when I lived in Northern VA. The wife loved to have me face fuck her husband, shoot my load all over his chest while she blew him to completion. Oh, the good old days. She enjoyed directing the action, and I enjoyed performing with her husband for her pleasure.

Summerfield NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Bi biker 1800 would love to meet you one afternoon to help you explore your fantasy and mine. I'm just northeast of atlanta. I think it would be hot to preform in front of the female if she joins in ok if not that ok also

Winder GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wish we had more time and opportunities, she loves watching me suck a big cock and take a hot load.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
1 to 10 of 265
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.