Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi male who suck in front of female
TOPIC: bi_male_who_suck_in_front_of_female
Created by: lanehenry
Original Starting post for this thread:
wonder if there and more bi male out there that love to suck a hot cock in front of a woman, If so tell how it is for you, love to hear from anyone ekse that love the hot sport

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 24  Next »
1 to 10 of 237
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to play with a couple, licking both during sex or taking turns fluffing each other to please the wives. Still working on it.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Would like to meet a couple who likes a gentle older guy that likes to help wife lick and suck or have her just watch cock play with nice cum shot

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It's a turn-on! I love sucking the hubby of a couple while his wife watches.....usually, she is WETT and ready for fun after only a few minutes of my sucking on his hard shaft.

Howell MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
That's the only time I suck (so far). When the Mrs. is playing with the right friend it is sometimes just the right thing to do.

Edgewood WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
On my bucket list !!!

Groton CT
Username hidden
(16 posts)
being with a couple and sucking the hubby off together with the wife is by far the best..

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Wow would like to have the lady holding his cock while i suck and kiss her while he cums way cool

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I like it both with and without an audience. With, there is the showmanship, the encouragement, the hot dirty talk, etc. The first couple cocks I sucked were "forced" bi scenes where our Mistresses took charge and we performed for them. When it was done, I was hotter than ever!

Without, it is usually a simple blowjob and go and I'm happy to service. And I like that too!

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Agree, for me having the lady involve is what I like.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I got to agree with KinkyAndTheBrain951, it's much more fun with my lady involved.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 24  Next »
1 to 10 of 237
TOPIC: bi male who suck in front of female
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.