Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi_guys_top-bottoms
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
21 to 30 of 116
User Details are only visible to members.
most definitely a bottom... if I am topping, then its with a woman!.... bottoming is the part of bi that makes it great

Webster NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Both top and bottom here but I have a difficult time keeping from cumming early when I top. So I usually suck my partner dry then top him so that we both get satisfied. I would love to have 3-4 guys top me.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Been a top twice and loved it but I think my wife loved it more watching me do it as the guy did her. Unfortunately most of the men we have played with don't want to try. I never bottomed myself, my wife stated she would love to see that but for me it would really have to be the right guy or better yet the right 100% passable transsexual

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Totally vers here. Will top or bottom when with a sexy couple or solo guy. No inhibitions about sucking cock or eating pussy while the other person watches. Will ben over and get fucked or do the fucking.

If you are in the Southeast and want an erotic massage with oral ending, please drop me a line. I'm ready to travel

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Totally vers here. Will top or bottom when with a sexy couple or solo guy. No inhibitions about sucking cock or eating pussy while the other person watches. Will ben over and get fucked or do the fucking.

If you are in the Southeast and want an erotic massage with oral ending, please drop me a line. I'm ready to travel

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(76 posts)
both at the same time would work

Lake Mary FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been a bottom before. I like both. Just run into guys who want to stay a top.

Username hidden
(1 post)
I want bottom . i like sucking cock and having anal sex . Giving pleasure is always a good thing

Ocean Shores WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I like to top women and play bottom for men. I like sucking cock only if cut and enough size to hold onto. I really like to bottom and when topped by a bbc that really makes my day.

Dickinson TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
BOY, you are hot and I love the panties. as always wish you were closer.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(469 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
21 to 30 of 116
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.