Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi_guys_top-bottoms
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious what percent of guys that admit to being bi are bottoms versus a top being someone just wanting to fuck something and wont admit to being bi.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 126
User Details are only visible to members.
Husband is more of a Bottom ,But I have watched Him Top before. So if He see a Man with a nice Butt He is all in .

Secane PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
You might have better luck, if you were to change your preferences to bi curious.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
Wish I can find a Bi couple , im more bottom , tight , think husband might like it and very orally talented ,. just love it, but no luck in Chicago

Fox Lake IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Enjoy pitching and catching. LOL

Autaugaville AL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I have only used toys. However, I would love to try both top and bottom. Love ass play.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I really do love a good fucking - clock preferred - then strap on or just dildo play - postate is a wonderful friend! J

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I love ass play! Have only used toys so far, would love to try the real thing at some point.

Westminster MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Given my experiences, I guess I'd have to say I'm a top. Though, to be honest, the vast majority of my bi play has been oral.

I've topped two men (both on multiple occasions), been pegged twice by women and strap ons, and can't count the number of fingers I've had inside of me.

But, I've never had another man's cock inside me. I'm certainly open to it; it simply hasn't happened yet.

Of course, the OP wanted to hear from men who "admit" to being bi (not sure why that's something one must 'admit'). If the emails and IMs I receive are reflective of the lifestyle in general, there is an entire iceberg of curious, but not listed as such, men out there. Granted, it's likely few of these men have gotten to the point where bottom/top is even a consideration.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Vers here too. Love to suck, fuck, take it and eat it al too. Oily massages with happy endings are what I enjoy giving most. In the southeast? Want a free massage? Just ask me.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Versatile

Sycamore SC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 126
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.