Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi_guys_top-bottoms
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious what percent of guys that admit to being bi are bottoms versus a top being someone just wanting to fuck something and wont admit to being bi.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 129
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, I'll try that.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
if you are worried about messy, you should make sure partner douche before you stick your dick in their ass. Adam and Eve have a very nice item called Ultra Douche. I use it every time before I spread my legs to get fucked.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(498 posts)
I haven't been topped yet, but that is what drove me to experiment. I was worried that I would not be able to perform as a top myself, but found that I enjoy it as long as it doesn't get messy.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Husband is more of a Bottom ,But I have watched Him Top before. So if He see a Man with a nice Butt He is all in .

Secane PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
You might have better luck, if you were to change your preferences to bi curious.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
Wish I can find a Bi couple , im more bottom , tight , think husband might like it and very orally talented ,. just love it, but no luck in Chicago

Fox Lake IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Enjoy pitching and catching. LOL

Autaugaville AL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have only used toys. However, I would love to try both top and bottom. Love ass play.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I really do love a good fucking - clock preferred - then strap on or just dildo play - postate is a wonderful friend! J

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I love ass play! Have only used toys so far, would love to try the real thing at some point.

Westminster MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 129
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.