Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi_guys_top-bottoms
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious what percent of guys that admit to being bi are bottoms versus a top being someone just wanting to fuck something and wont admit to being bi.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 116
User Details are only visible to members.
I have just recently change from Bi-Curious to Bi. I finally experienced my first bottom after only doing top when it comes to actual sex and I must say I loved the feeling of bottom. Top is a lot of work, and as I was having my ass fucked he was jerking me off and man I have never cum so hard and so much in my life. I think as I embrace my Bi Sexuality more I am going to be more of a bottom.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Semi,

where did you get said key chain?

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(457 posts)
Bill&Susie.....Its a key chain with a picture of a Roster and a Cat.. that say "I Love" above them!!!

York PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Semi, I enjoy passionate sex with both men and women also. versital is great and allows you to double down on the situation. May I ask, what is the key chain looking thing in most of your photos?? Steak, seems you are long past bi courious lol hope you insist that all thoses guys humping you are wearing condoms.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(779 posts)
Top women, bottom men, cocks, as many as I can take on while I'm being reamed out cock after cock with mine reaming a hot girls asshole...ahhhh

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I enjoy passionate sex with both men and women...but I'd have to say I'm Versatile with guys!!! depends on the situation too!!

York PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'm mainly a top and I love having a guy suck my cock. But I really like sucking too. Just haven't had the opportunity try try more.

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The older I get, the more of a bottom I become. Definitely enjoying giving head and getting fucked more and more each time.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(258 posts)
I'm a bottom I really like having a cocker/ dong sliding in and out of my ass. For me the bigger the better. Love it when my wife pegs me with her strap on the feeling is incredible and the orgasm is off the charts, that my ears ring for little while afterwards.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Vers here.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 116
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.