Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi_guys_top-bottoms
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious what percent of guys that admit to being bi are bottoms versus a top being someone just wanting to fuck something and wont admit to being bi.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 139
User Details are only visible to members.
I can totally agree with that.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(297 posts)
Bottoming with someone you trust is very hot.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I'm a bottom guy. Love that feeling of a hard cock inside me, love that throbbing feeling and when he cums his cock is at it's hardest and when he quivers at ejaculation that is priceless.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(297 posts)
My husband perfers being topped. I enjoy watching another guy pushing into him

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I enjoy both. I like to bottom! It's great to service a man and feel him slide in my ass. However, topping is also a great feeling. There is something hot about fucking a nice tight ass.

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm a top who very much would like to become Vers. I've started dabbling as a bottom and made some progress but it doesn't seem to come naturally to me. We'll get there at some point I'm sure

Langhorne PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
A very good question. For me it depends on my partner. I have always been in some sort alpha position in the real world. At work and such. In my fanticie world I prefer to let someone else be "in charge" That said, I have also enjoyed sub men, sometimes when the guy is just not able to dominate me sort to speak, I will take the reins

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(947 posts)
Absolutely ?a bottom. My interest is clearly to service others for their pleasure and entertainment.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
I top a man and fuck his wife three times a week hes got ED. Am a versa I don't mine to fuck and go but if my lover wants to top me I want him to enjoy it I want him to him to cum in me .

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Tomjord, too bad your profile is closed to single males. Are you specifically only looking for couples here?

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(77 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 139
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.