Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi guys top-bottoms
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms
Created by: TandemSwing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Curious what percent of guys that admit to being bi are bottoms versus a top being someone just wanting to fuck something and wont admit to being bi.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Been a top twice and loved it but I think my wife loved it more watching me do it as the guy did her. Unfortunately most of the men we have played with don't want to try. I never bottomed myself, my wife stated she would love to see that but for me it would really have to be the right guy or better yet the right 100% passable transsexual

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Totally vers here. Will top or bottom when with a sexy couple or solo guy. No inhibitions about sucking cock or eating pussy while the other person watches. Will ben over and get fucked or do the fucking.

If you are in the Southeast and want an erotic massage with oral ending, please drop me a line. I'm ready to travel

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Totally vers here. Will top or bottom when with a sexy couple or solo guy. No inhibitions about sucking cock or eating pussy while the other person watches. Will ben over and get fucked or do the fucking.

If you are in the Southeast and want an erotic massage with oral ending, please drop me a line. I'm ready to travel

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(46 posts)
both at the same time would work

Lake Mary FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been a bottom before. I like both. Just run into guys who want to stay a top.

Username hidden
(1 post)
I want bottom . i like sucking cock and having anal sex . Giving pleasure is always a good thing

Ocean Shores WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I like to top women and play bottom for men. I like sucking cock only if cut and enough size to hold onto. I really like to bottom and when topped by a bbc that really makes my day.

Dickinson TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
BOY, you are hot and I love the panties. as always wish you were closer.

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I'm very bi (95-5) and out. Love to suck cock and have my hands on my top mans butt as he pounds my boy hole.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Face it, most guys who just want to fuck something are not worth the time or the effort of meeting and getting to that stage. If I wanted to just get fucked, I would go to the local bath house. But that is dangerous both with diseases and getting someone who just tears me up. Getting fucked is awesome, but he needs to let me dictate the pace Some oaf who just wants to fuck won't later that happen.

Hinckley OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: bi guys top-bottoms