Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › bi bottom CD
TOPIC: bi_bottom_CD
Created by: Candiconfused
Original Starting post for this thread:
Morning, I am a bi,botton CD that travels eastern NC and eastern Va for business. Always seeking friends to either have dinner and drinks with or maybe more. Have and will never agree to meet anyone that I have not first seen facial pics of. Luv singles ( male and female ) as well as couples. My Yahoo is the same. Drop me a line if you are interested. After all, everyone luvs Candi.

Kisses.... Candi

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Morning, I am a bi,botton CD that travels eastern NC and eastern Va for business. Always seeking friends to either have dinner and drinks with or maybe more. Have and will never agree to meet anyone that I have not first seen facial pics of. Luv singles ( male and female ) as well as couples. My Yahoo is the same. Drop me a line if you are interested. After all, everyone luvs Candi.

Kisses.... Candi

Stallings NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: bi bottom CD

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy