Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males bi and not afrade to post it, why is there a double standard, its ok for the girls but not the guys
TOPIC: bi and not afrade to post it, why is there a double standard, its ok for the girls but not the guys
Created by: readytoswing231 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I posted this in another thread, but it also applys here;

Hiding your bisexuality in order to play with homophobes is a good way to get killed, or at least badly beaten. Most homophobes feel extremely violated if a bi guy plays with their woman, and most will react quite violently. Hiding orientation for personal and/or professional discretion is all fine & good, but hiding it to play with homophobes is just plain stupid.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(427 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah you need to keep looking. They are out there. I've only been with a few couples, and each was a task getting the point of actually meeting. Once we did however, it was unreal! Quality is WAY better than quantity in my book. Regarding the double standard thing regarding bi-men vs bi-women.....hey, it is what it is. Women who "sleep around" are unfairly labeled harsh terms, laced with misogynistic undertones. Guys however, are often celebrated (except Tiger Woods) if they sleep around. So gender/sexual double standards go both ways (no pun intended). Plus this site is probably majority single males anyway, so we're playing the numbers game as well.

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: bi and not afrade to post it, why is there a double standard, its ok for the girls but not the guys