Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males being Bi-curious and being ACTUALLY BI
TOPIC: being Bi-curious and being ACTUALLY BI
Created by: orionvv9
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, after reading many forums in this section, I HAD to say something, no matter how controversial and/or pissed off you all may get. But I don't care anymore. CLEARLY, theres a HUGE GAP between what older generations of "Bi" males and younger males like myself when it comes to being "bi-sexual" compared to being "bi-curious".

You see, bi-curiosity is quite simple really. Those (male AND female) that are bi-curious are...well... curious about engaging in a sexual act(s) with the same gender. However, since they're just curious, they would like to go slowly and/or have LIMITS. There are other factors that go into bi-curiousity as well. Such as: they are only attracted to certain features of the body like females are with the female body (tits, pussy, ass, curvy feminine structure, etc.) and males (cock); instead of actually being attracted to the person.

However, being ACTUALLY "BI-SEXUAL" means that you are actually ATTRACTED TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. It also means, that you have LITTLE TO NO LIMITS WHEN IT COMES TO SEX WITH THE SAME GENDER.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To me bi-curious means that you thought about having sex withmembers of thesame sex, Bi means you have sex with members of the same sex. Bi-curious people may never actually ever have sex with a member of the smae sex at all.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Ooops. Forgot to mention another possibility ... bi lite ? Sorta like Bud-lite, only different :)

I hope the garbage characters don't mess that up too badly.

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Well Billnsuzie, while you're surely entitled to your opinion on the matter, I'm just trying to follow along with the accepted definitions of things. Bisexual is a person who's attracted to both sexes (I am not.), and either does or wants to engage in homosexual acts in addition to hetrosexual ones (I do.). So I prefer this heteroflexible things.

Is it a form of bisexuality? yes Does the word bisexual properly describe it? no

So, whatever. I am what I am. I'll call it what I want. You call it what you want. And let's all just go get us whatever sort of searing hot sex we want :))

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
BTW we do list her as bi curious because she is still experimenting with it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(584 posts)
Thats the new uptate. same people wrote the obamacare website.

You are right, some gay men do swing, I know some. also wing with females too. Lots of people are led by their small head. Thats why I saay that bi ciuious is not an actual preferance. bi is bi no matter to what limits you put on it. Some are trying to create a new sexual preferance, determined by a spicific act or the lack of the act. If you play with both sexs, you are bisexual. Own it it is who you are. Denie it and you are decieveing yourself

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(584 posts)
This site is really becoming pathetic. What's with all the extra crap that's added to the text of my posts?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
<br /> That isan interesting perspective, a gay man who plays straight once in a while. Lends credence to the idea that a straight man can play bi once in a while. And it makes me wonder why SLS has no gay listing option. Gay singles and couples can be swingers too, right?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
315swingers

I spoke about this with a gay friend of mine just this evening. I'd never discussed it with a gay guy before and was curious. He feels exactly like you do regarding men, but different from you in that he is simply not attracted to women at all.

Actually, we agreed that he and I are a sort of mirror-image of each other. I am attracted to females only, but will do things with a guy in some circumstances. He feels exactly the opposite, and will do things with a woman only in an MFM situation, and wouldn't indulge in an MFM that involved no MM contact. He would never date a woman, I'd never date a man. He has no urge to kiss a woman, I have no urge to kiss a man. The only apparent difference is that, while I've got the dick fantasy thing going on, he has no corresponding fantasy of any sort involving women.

So, pretty interesting stuff.

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
My orientation is "Yes", I am sexualy oriented.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
Hetroflexible makes the most sense to me.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: being Bi-curious and being ACTUALLY BI