Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males asking a man if he is bi
TOPIC: asking a man if he is bi
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
when I read profiles and the guy is listed as straight, but in the profile it states will try anything once. Should he be insulted when I ask if he would try bi. when I do ask sometimes a get a simple no, or no thank you. sometimes I get yes, but not with her in the room, or yes I only list str8. But some guys who do have "will try anything once" or words to that affect get down right rude, with responses like I'm not a fag, or what would makes you think I would try bi and much worse things.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are assholes in every subculture. Some people really just don't get it.

Personally, I find it much easier to respond with a polite "no" to the [very few] things I'm not interested in doing than to be a jerk about it. I'm pretty comfortable with who I am but not everyone feels that way and I've found those who are insecure about themselves are far more likely to lash out in a strong way like that.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I'm bi male and she is straight female. she knows and likes to watch/join in

Username hidden
(6 posts)
That's really mean and nasty @curious! I like it! LOL

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
lmao@curious.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
I don't get why anyone on here would be offended by any basic question. Just say "Oh you looked gay" and move on. He will be staring in the mirror for hours trying to figure out why

Username hidden
(32 posts)
I agree with both of you, but I currently do not inquire unless the male lists himself as bi, since I figure they will approach me if they are interested.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
If a profile says I will try anything once than they should expect questions.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
when I read profiles and the guy is listed as straight, but in the profile it states will try anything once. Should he be insulted when I ask if he would try bi. when I do ask sometimes a get a simple no, or no thank you. sometimes I get yes, but not with her in the room, or yes I only list str8. But some guys who do have "will try anything once" or words to that affect get down right rude, with responses like I'm not a fag, or what would makes you think I would try bi and much worse things.

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: asking a man if he is bi