Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock : Swingers Discussion 6009110121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWould you rather eat pussy or suck cock
TOPIC: Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 128 of 128 
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to think the 69 with a man behind her was a novel idea (my favorite fantasy)... seems it's very popular. I haven't had a cock yet, but I'd like to think the mixed version would be a favorite.

Oh Doode - thanks for the arm-locking-control idea.. .if/when I finally get in the position, I'll have to try it out :P

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
How about a nice cream-pie - best of both worlds too!

Kinnelon NJ

Username hidden
(837 posts)
i love them both also i love to have botha t the same time love a woman in doggly and getting love on slide under her and lick her clit and pussy lips and work my tongue on his shaft as he slide in and out of her, that way i giving pleasure to both and having both pussy and cock at the same time the best of both worlds.............

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Well I prefer eating her while she is being filled with a stiff cock that way I can get the best of both worlds :)

V

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
there are alot of variables to consider but let's keep this simple. sorry guys, but the pheramones that a woman has simply outweighs anything that jizz does for me. she can cover my entire body in her scent and juices, and i will always sniff out for more. jizz on the otherhand, well it's pretty short lived when the action is over with and done. it doesn't entice another boner 15 minutes later-- the scent of a woman though, should be bottled! cheers!

Hunt Valley MD

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Oh boy that is a tough question!!! I would have to say it doesn't matter as long as I have one or the other to suck or lick, but prefer both at the same time :) She says it's not a fair question and says it depends on her mood at the time (o)(o)

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Interesting thought

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
I think it will be interesting to see who like this better? For me...I'm 60/40. You'll have to guess which is which.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 128 of 128 
TOPIC: Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock