Women who like bi-oral men in a 3way : Swingers Discussion 33466
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWomen who like bi-oral men in a 3way
TOPIC: Women who like bi-oral men in a 3way
Created by: clittyflicker The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hotpekin,

so you don't like to be on the receiving end too? check out my profile and let me know what you think. we aren't that far apart.

james

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Incidentally, they told me that the smallest, cheapest one has no air conditioning...

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
OK, Ya'll....I found ONE place that rents houseboats in the area (2 hours from Nashville). Pretty disappointing for me, since I live on Old Hickory Lake (hmmm...maybe I should go into business). Anyway, they are fairly inexpensive when you break down the cost. Off-season (after Sept 5) : the biggest one (4BR sleeps 10) is $1268 for a 3 day rental, basically $42 per person per day. There is another one that sleeps 12, that is $1009, or $28 per person per day for 3 day rental. Keep in mind that doesn't include gas, food, booze, and damage deposit, plus they require you have a motorized boat to go with it, which will run another $35 a day. If anyone wants to take a look, go to dale hollow marina dot com (dang thing wouldn't let me post as a URL).

This might be doable after all...Maybe someone can start a floating swinger's club...

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
CntrySngr, we are still waiting for word on the houseboat.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Wife and I often entertain a select few bi men.She prefers 3 ways,either MMF orFFM .She particuliarly likes sharing a cock and snowballing between the three,sooo hot.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
My ex and I had a 5-some once. Me+Her+3 other guys. We were at a nudist resort and were talking with these guys in the conversation pool. We ended up inviting them back to our room for a drink, but one of the guys got hard and that started the action. Us guys all thought we were str8 but by the morning after an all night fuck and suck session, I think we all became bi. We all had a blast and no hard feelings. One of the guys kissed me and I was shocked, although I was amazed at how delicious his kiss was, I thought I would be grossed out but it was great. I found out that getting sucked by another guy and sucking another guy was hot...hot...hot... and my ex went crazy watching it..........she absolutely loved it. Now I am single again but would love to be with a couple that enjoys a "bi" man. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Hudson FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hmmm..guess I'll have to do some research...and see how big a houseboat can be rented, and for how much....lol!! This sounds like it could be a helluva time!

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Count me in... and out... and in... and out...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Count us in on the houseboat. So that makes it houseboat 2 hotel 0. Funcouple we could split the expenses as you would have to almost go by our place to get there.

Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Should I book a hotel for everyone? Or better yet, a houseboat?

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Women who like bi-oral men in a 3way