Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start : Swingers Discussion 1473001019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWife's bi male fantasy-where to start
TOPIC: Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   19 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe I might be in the minority of women that find the crossing of boundaries between men very hot! My husband has never had any type of same sex interaction, but is open minded to my fantasy of watching him interact with a bi oral man. My questions are to the men out there who considered themselves straight, but have engaged in oral with another man for the sake of their wife; How do you start looking for the right male? Were desires discussed before the meeting? Did you start with a bi curious man or a straight man? How did the first interactions start?Is there an expectation to include fucking the wife? Were you uncomfortable in the beginning? Was there a point where you started to enjoy or a point that activities were stopped? After the first interaction, did you want to do it again or find that the one time was enough to satisfy her fantasy and realize that you didn't enjoy? Do most people find that once they tried the "wild side" that they were glad they did? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I know my husband wants to please me, but I also don't want him compromise himself and have regrets. ---Sorry for the long post, but lots of quesitons.. and really no one to ask at this point.

Morton IL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   19 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start