Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start : Swingers Discussion 1473001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWife's bi male fantasy-where to start
TOPIC: Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Her,

Come on down we would love to help

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I know one night we were involved in a threesome and my wife pushed the other male down on me and he sucked me clean. then she fucked his brains out it was hot.

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Suspicious, you are not alone, there are quite a lot of woman with the same interests, and I'm really glad there are. I love serving couples like you and letting you explore your sexual fantasies by using me. I hope other wives like you and maybe husbands who have experienced ths have given you some good ideas and that you get to experience this great turn on...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Sexxy wish we lived closer would love to help you out with those fantasies.

Norm&sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Sexxxy - The key to any exploration with a partner is clear and open communication as I have said before. Exploring M/M fantasies is no different than opening up to your partner about some fetish such as pantyhose, feet, squirters, so on and so forth. There are different strokes for different folks. What may be a turn off for some people is highly erotic for others. For us, other than the normal poop and pee stuff that most people aren't turned on by (but some are, and more power to you if you are), feet are the thing that does absolutely nothing for either of us. While I do think my wife (to-be's) feet are beautiful and even sexy to certain amount, I have no desire to do anything sexual to or with her feet nor she to I. Good luck in your endeavors and let us know if you need any help wink wink!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Hi everyone, it is an interesting topic. We are a couple, she has the same fantasy, and has for quite awhile. I am "straight" or what is defined as straight. I have found with her, and because of her fantasy, I am interested in pushing the boundaries. This isnt something I would do with out her. But am happy to help her persue it. As for what and who, it should be inclusive of both. I of course want a say in it, as I am helping to fill this and it does include me.

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The key is that he genuinely wants to try it. Whether to please you or whatever, allow it to develop at its own pace. Do not pressure him and above all, be honest with each other. And if it does happen and he doesn't like it, then there can't be any animosity between the two of you because of it. For us, we both had had same sex exploration before we were together. But neither had alot of experience. We were (and always will be) completely honest with each other and new of each other's fantasies actually before we were sexually active with each other (one of the few benefits of a LDR is hours upon hours on the phone LOL). If one objects to a situation, then we both object. It's either all or nothing. That being said, we both enjoy same and opposite sex playtime. For us, it makes it interesting. If we're comfortable with a group or couple, then it means that we don't have to worry about incidental contact or whatnot. For the male half, the first time in front of her was really a quickie. We were with another bi couple but playing openly at a club where M/M contact, while not banned, wasn't encouraged. In the entire fray, he ended up in my mouth and I in his, both only for brief seconds. After we got done, she and I talked and it completely, absolutely turned her on. Since then, well, it's history! Good luck!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Same here. Was never BI or considered it, was never anti gay or anything but it never crossed my mind. She started talking about getting together with a shemale and asked if I would consider oral with "her". after a lot of talking and considering it, I agreed to it. We didn't meet with this shemale and ended up finding a BI guy to play with and I tried it with her. It could not have felt more strange but it was fun to do wit her. We both really had a great time with the guy and he knew it was my first time, so he was good about it too. After we laid in bed and talked and laughed about it, she made it very clear how HOT it was for her to see and be part of. So since then, im BI. I am not interested in any play with guys alone, but when we do meet up with a Bi guy, i get involved more than I used to.

She prefers it this way now. Hope this made sense and helped a little.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
I believe I might be in the minority of women that find the crossing of boundaries between men very hot! My husband has never had any type of same sex interaction, but is open minded to my fantasy of watching him interact with a bi oral man. My questions are to the men out there who considered themselves straight, but have engaged in oral with another man for the sake of their wife; How do you start looking for the right male? Were desires discussed before the meeting? Did you start with a bi curious man or a straight man? How did the first interactions start?Is there an expectation to include fucking the wife? Were you uncomfortable in the beginning? Was there a point where you started to enjoy or a point that activities were stopped? After the first interaction, did you want to do it again or find that the one time was enough to satisfy her fantasy and realize that you didn't enjoy? Do most people find that once they tried the "wild side" that they were glad they did? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I know my husband wants to please me, but I also don't want him compromise himself and have regrets. ---Sorry for the long post, but lots of quesitons.. and really no one to ask at this point.

Morton IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Wife's bi male fantasy-where to start