Why so many men listed as straight suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1964951061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with some of the things said by Joey and the post below this..Yes I list myself as Bi and do enjoying sucking another man off, but I don't go out seeking guys on the weekends. If a situation should present itself to be with a Bi-couple that would be great and I would be more than willing to participate and please both parties and if the female is shy at first or unsure I would start off pleasing the husband first. I also always play safe with guys and women need to prove to me they are(recent tests) for me to even consider not wearing a glove.

I find it odd that some men are more okay with another straight single male having sex with their wife, but are freaked out by a Bi male..just because I'm bi doesnt mean I suck cock every chance I get

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ditto!

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
Amen, Bill!

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
I think it is well agreed on that "the men that are willing to play bi from time to time don't want to be excluded from playing with couples that are afraid of bi men." I think that you must also agree that this is decieveing your potential sex partners and that people have a right to know who they will be shareing their bodies with. We should not be too surprised when some people get angry with bi guys. I just wish that ALL bi guys did not have to take blame for the few who want their cake and eat it too.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
I think its because the men that are willing to play bi from time to time don't want to be excluded from playing with couples that are afraid of bi men. The way I see it is if she is willing to be with another woman because it turns me on then why shouldn't I be willing to play with another man if that is what turns her on?

Bel Air MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL Joey, right on the money!

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Many couples will immediately exclude a bi male or a couple with a bi male without talking to them first.

As a bi male. I dont do buttsex. I dont meet alone. I dont pick up men at a bathhouse or hang out at anonymous gloryholes.

At most I share a little oral back and forth in a 3sum with my wife.

For the "health and statistic" police here, we are no more "risk" to play with than a straight couple. And would list as straight if it werent for the fact that most bi men and bi couples also list as straight. So we list as bi so they can find us. Otherwise the topic wouldnt come up.

But to a lot of couples as soon as they see bi.....They picture the guy on a friday night in a sex swing blindfolded at a bathhouse taking anonymous bareback loads.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Maybe, I think they are talking about thr post below yours.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
If you guys are referring to my post, I think you mis-read things.

I explicitly said there's no desire to play with another guy's cock or have him play with mine.

In the course of play, though, things may bump or touch.....and I don't think you have to be bi to not freak out if that happens.

That was my point.

Weatherby Lake MO

Username hidden
(70 posts)
Thinks sweetjzabelle hit the nail right on the head! :)

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 77   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock